Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned from shooting

Options
  • 06-07-2012 9:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

Unfairly banned.
    Originally Posted by Longfellow
    I'm not sure what exactly be an infraction, but i is almost certain i have recieved none. could you inform me what infractions i have reiceved.
    I admitted to lamping a few deer, but I never admitted to hunting without a licence nor have i. I lost da licence and at present ain't shooting.

Which posters have I insulted? I questioned posts people be make but i didn't insult anybody.
    What posters did i call names?
    If possible could ya reply to these answers.
    Thanks
    The infractions i refer to are the ones that were going to be issued to you, however due to the number of them they would have resulted in a forum ban. I do not like to do this, as it's an extreme step for any mod to take. So instead of issuing the infractions the ban has been issued.

For references to all my points above simply read back through your posts. You call names, and accuse people of talking "Sh*te". You openly admit to lamping, whether past or present is irrelevant, and your general postings are disruptive to the forum.

The decision has been made as as outlined in my first message to you there is a process to appeal this decision through the DRP.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Hi Longfellow

I'll deal with this appeal. I need to review the background and will not be around tomorrow but should hopefully be back to you over the next couple of days or so

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Longfellow

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Longfellow sitebanned for being a duplicate account of Traonach. Longfellow account created specifically to bypass old account's hunting forum ban. You are a timewaster.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement