Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do i report a mod

Options
  • 06-07-2012 9:48am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

ask him to delete 2 posts of my thread
    which a user ranted at me twice and made a smart remark at me on the second post

the mod said he agrees with him
    so he wont delete the posts he though i reported both posts

i sent the mod a pm asking him to delete them again
    no response

this was on the games section
    was no call for the person to be ranting at me when i ask a simple question for my thread and to vote on a poll

and basicly the mod refusing to delete the 2 posts saying he agrees with him ranting at me
    i wouldnt care if it was on after hours but its not.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Looks like I'm in the bad books here.

First of all, I'm in work here, so I can't respond to PMs or reported posts the instant I get them. Mods are volunteers here, not full time staff.

Regarding your thread, I agreed with the poster you reported.

Instead of doing a bit of research, reading reviews, watching some clips on YouTube and making an informed decision for yourself, you're looking for a short cut. What if you bought the recommended game and decided that you hate it? Would it be our fault?

Despite his 'rant' (and it wasn't), he also gave his recommendation, and some great advice about buying some of those games online (you could get 2 or 3 of them online for the same price as buying them in a shop here).

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

This isn't a problem with a mod, this is "I didn't get my own way".

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement