Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most Useless Celebrities

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Chester J. Lampwick, creator of "Itchy," of "Itchy & Scratchy" fame.

I gave him a plate of corn muffins back in 1947 to paint my chicken coop, and he never did it!

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭jupiterjack

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    If you have eyes and have opened a paper in Ireland in the past two years you have seen her.
    i have eyes and i do read papers but i just havent come across her.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

I gave him a plate of corn muffins back in 1947 to paint my chicken coop, and he never did it!

Those corn muffins were lousy! :mad::mad::mad:

PAINT MY CHICKEN COOP!! :mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

W123-80's wrote: »
    I would add with a particular mention to "stars" of the following shows;

Tallaghfornia
    Geordie Shore
    Jersey Shore
    Kardashians Show

Ah f*ck it you are right... take your pick from any reality tv "star"

They are all flutes.

Be careful mentioning the Kardashian, two people on page one nearly shiite themselves when i mentioned Kim :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Paul Burrell, Diana's Butler

Craig Doyle, Spawn of Beelzebub

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Make me! :p

*starts brawling*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

*starts brawling*

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk182/parkerwest5179/The%20Austrian%20Oak/stopit.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

Irish "models" like Gilson, Davison etc.
    What will they do when they're too old to pose for tabloid photos wearing a bikini on the streets of Dublin to promote a new brand of biscuit, health insurance, toilet brush etc?

Absolutely brilliant.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

amanda brunker is annoying as hell,and any of those ''reality'' loosley scripted stars who stoke up drama for the sake of ratings,and getting their face stuck to a new perfume or book or whatever..

dont buy into the hype,dont watch thier reality thrash programmes,you will probably feel better..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

peaches geldof

twink

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I just don't get why Reality TV shows are popular. Knowing so many people slag them.

Is it 'cool' to slag reality stars but secretly people watch them or something?
    Big brother still draws millions of viewers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Any member of the Irish football / rugby teams and their WAGs.
    As for the rest, you grow out of them when you turn 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Marty Whelan.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Speaking of Reality celebrities....

Just came across Snooki's new MTV show. Entitled "Snooki and JWOWW" ... episode 3 says "snooki has her first ultrasound"

... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Speaking of Reality celebrities....

Just came across Snooki's new MTV show. Entitled "Snooki and JWOWW" ... episode 3 says "snooki has her first ultrasound"

... :rolleyes:

Eugh, that Snooki is a vile creature.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

Celebrities....mostly useless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

paddy147 wrote: »
    Is it not Justin Lee-Collins???

He also up on charges of stalking/harrassing his ex-girlfriend too????

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2123951/TV-presenter-Justin-Lee-Collins-face-trial-ex-girlfriend-harassment-charge.html

yeah thats him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

mikemac1 wrote: »
    How do you dislike Beckham?

Never ever in trouble, family man, does a lot for charity and different causes
    You never see him falling out of nightclubs or getting in fights like other footballers

What has he done wrong?
    He was a good footballer, but well below top class. He owes his fame to the Posh & Becks publicity machine. Every time you see him he has a new hairstyle, hair colour, tattoo, or beard. He appeals to the Princess Diana, Kylie, Hello magazine, celebrity "dancing on ice" "in the jungle" "cooking" fans.

He will not get off the stage. He is past it, but still offers himself for selection to the World Cup, Euros, Olympics, Olympic torch bearer and just about anything that will keep him on TV before his adoring chav public.

Family man? Family man who cheated iirc.

He even deliberately got himself booked in an international match so that he would not be able to play in the next England game. His reason? The opposition in the next match was not glamourous enough for his inflated ego.

• Advertisement

I'd just like to add that I hate Ryan Tubridy, Rosanna Davison, and especially Amanda Brunker, so I might get a mention in the inevitable Sunday Independent about these poor souls being "trolled" by internet people like myself.

*waves at Barry Egan*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Diego Maradona

Fiona Looney, every time I turn on the fecking telly or radio shes there!

Mairead Farrell, talentless airhead!

Sharon Osborne!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Festy wrote: »
    Pete Doherty

What ever about his lifestyle and drug problems you can not say the man is not musically gifted..

• Registered Users Posts: 24,238 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Anyone known as a "celebrity".

If they had a use or a talent, they'd be known as an actress / painter / sportsman / singer / musician / writer / whatever.

Fame for a world-class talent is unavoidable. Fame for fame's sake is empty and pathetic imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Arnold Layne

Pete Doherty

What ever about his lifestyle and drug problems you can not say the man is not musically gifted..

I can...and will
    Bought the Libertines CDs based on the meeja reviews. All sounded like a shambles, baby

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭ceegee

kincsem wrote: »
    mikemac1 wrote: »
    How do you dislike Beckham?

Never ever in trouble, family man, does a lot for charity and different causes
    You never see him falling out of nightclubs or getting in fights like other footballers

What has he done wrong?
    He was a good footballer, but well below top class. He owes his fame to the Posh & Becks publicity machine. Every time you see him he has a new hairstyle, hair colour, tattoo, or beard. He appeals to the Princess Diana, Kylie, Hello magazine, celebrity "dancing on ice" "in the jungle" "cooking" fans.

He will not get off the stage. He is past it, but still offers himself for selection to the World Cup, Euros, Olympics, Olympic torch bearer and just about anything that will keep him on TV before his adoring chav public.

Family man? Family man who cheated iirc.

He even deliberately got himself booked in an international match so that he would not be able to play in the next England game. His reason? The opposition in the next match was not glamourous enough for his inflated ego.

He was one of the best free kick takers and crossers of the past 20 years, won 6 PLs, a La Liga, Champions League and is Englands most capped outfield player. You dont achieve that by marrying a popstar. He should his class as a footballer and person after WC98 when he had to put up with vile abuse and put in a masterful seasons work, ending with United winning the treble.

The deliberate yellow AFAIR was to remove the risk of picking up a yellow in the following game and missing a more important match. Not because he didnt think the opposition were glamourous but because England were still going to win without him. Definitly not the first or last player to take a handy ban to free themselves up for key games.

The haircuts, tattoos etc are irrelevant, hes not the one creating that fuss, the media is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Pete Doherty

I can...and will
    Bought the Libertines CDs based on the meeja reviews. All sounded like a shambles, baby

So you bought a cd and didn't like it so it makes him a useless celebrity? No that means you didn't like his music.

Ok just YouTube when they headlined the Leeds and Reading festivals.

Lots of success as a solo artist, the libertines and babyshambles and is now a successful film maker by the looks of things. Hardly useless celebrity status now is it?

For me it's most who become famous after reality TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

Irish "models" like Gilson, Davison etc.
    What will they do when they're too old to pose for tabloid photos wearing a bikini on the streets of Dublin to promote a new brand of biscuit, health insurance, toilet brush etc?
    Well, judging by experience, they'll go writing for the Sunday World....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Everyone who is famous only for being famous.
    And everyone who has used up their 15 minutes of fame.

Anyone remember RTE's Celebrity Farm ? that should have been called Farm.

Humans have a monkeysphere of about 150 people

TBH I blame the media and people who buy the media that come up with tripe like this http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/133065/JORDAN-S-NEW-CANCER-SCARE/
    JORDAN’S CANCER SCARE

JORDAN’S husband Alex Reid injects himself with a fake-tan drug linked to cancer.

The couple will be shocked to hear that regular use of Melanotan can lead to the killer disease.

So Jordan is at no risk
    He hubby is using self administering unregulated products - so very preventable
    one use does not equal regular

"injecting into his stomach" - wtf ?
    does this mean swallow ?
    does he use a tube down the throat ?
    what sort of looper uses a syringe and needle instead ?

The Golgafrinchans were right

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭R.F.

I can...and will

I think that is just a taste thing. The guy is extremely talented

Advertisement