Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Ireland account question

Options
  • 06-07-2012 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Just a quick question I'm looking to find out if it's possible to add someone who can talk about our electricity account. I'm looking at getting family member into the house to house sit it for a few months. They will be reponsible for all house issues but I want to keep all bills in my name in order to avoid breaking contracts.

Thanks,
    Wayne

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi wcarey1975,

That won't be a problem. The quickest way of doing this is if you both ring so we can get consent from both parties involved (this is really the only requirement). A note can then be put on the account to the effect that Mr. (Bloggs) has given Mr. (Smith) permission to discuss all details pertaining to account (901234567).

The number to call is 1850 372 372. However, if you both have a boards.ie account I can take care of it for you.
    wcarey1975 wrote:
    I want to keep all bills in my name in order to avoid breaking contracts.

Adding a second name to an account wouldn't break any contractual obligations; another option is to add a name in the C/O field before the address.

Regards,

David.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

Perfect David thanks.

Advertisement