Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So You Hair Extensions

• 06-07-2012 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Ive a family wedding coming up in 2 weeks and I need to buy Hair Extensions and the ones I want to buy are the So You Hair Extensions. I can buy them in Limerick but unfortunatly they dont have the colour that matches my hair best in stock and I dont know how long it'll be before they get them in. Another shop in Limerick stocks the American ones (cant think of the proper name) but ive heard that these are not as good as the So You extensions.

So i've looked online and there's a website called nialloreilly.ie and they stock the So You extensions. Does anyone have any experience of using that website? I've never used them before and am reluctant to purchase off them until I've heard some feedback about them.

Can anyone recommend them? Also can anyone vouch for the So You hair extensions? ive been told they're the best but have never used hair extensions before so again i'm unsure.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Never heard of any of the above mentioned but I'd highly recommend Hair Spray. I don't know if they have a store based in Limerick but the one in Dublin city center is really good. I'm presuming all them are the same.
    They are really helpful and give you the exact color to match your hair. Also have a great selection of styles - wavy , curls etc.

Advertisement