Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to phone Hardwareversand

Options
  • 06-07-2012 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi,

I am trying to contact hardwareversand by phone using the 01805711117 number and cannot get a connection.

I have tried putting 0049 in front of it as well as omitting the first 0 from the 01805 part of the number and various combinations.

Has anyone successfully got through to them by phone and if so what number was used?

Cheers,

K

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

I'll be joining you soon if they don't email me back by tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Klaatu

Any idea how to phone these guys?

I am seriously pissed off sending emails that get no replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Klaatu

Got through to them on a landline. Number doesn't work from my mobile and the UPC line kept crashing the modem when the number was dialed.

00491805711117 is the number. All issues resolved in 10 minutes.

Skylinehead, I'd give them a ring as the phone support is quite good.

I wouldn't bother using the email support system again. It is beyond dreadful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Fluffy88

That looks like the number to me, only reference I could find for a number is http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=73701328
    I called them before but the stupid phone I used seems to delete numbers after a certain period.

When you call you can ask for an English speaker, depending on who you get they might speak English and then your sorted if not they should redirect you to someone who does speak English. Once I got a girl who answered and seemed to tell me they don't have English support so I hung-up and called back a minute later and got onto an English speaker. Once your on the phone to the support they are usually very helpful and you should have your problems sorted quickly.

EDIT: Sorry for being so late, I was searching for that number.
    Good to hear all is sorted.

They seem to have got rid of their English speakers, hurry up :mad:

• Advertisement

Intradesting, tried to talk to the girl in English, nothing doing, she eventually hung up :(

.....get an email with the correct VAT amount 5 minutes later :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,156 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I rang them a few years ago and asked in my best German (which is terrible) could he speak English (i think i more ordered him, "Sprechen English bitte")

"Yes sir, I speak a little English" in the most perfect english you've ever heard :D

Their terrible English is always better than our awesome [insert language other than English here] :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Eboggles

Their terrible English is always better than our awesome [insert language other than English here] :(

The Germans have better English than us, I had an exchange student for two weeks and his English was better than a lot of people I know who were born here :confused:.
    They speak really clear, without an accent or anything. Just don't mention the war :pac:.

Eboggles wrote: »
    The Germans have better English than us, I had an exchange student for two weeks and his English was better than a lot of people I know who were born here :confused:.
    They speak really clear, without an accent or anything. Just don't mention the war :pac:.

Certainly have better English than those residing here in Finglas anyway, buuud.

So what sort of timeframe are we looking at here, assuming I get the transfer done this evening?

• Advertisement

Certainly have better English than those residing here in Finglas anyway, buuud.

So what sort of timeframe are we looking at here, assuming I get the transfer done this evening?

Well I was tracking an order over the last week:
    Tue, 03.07.12 17:36
    The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

Wed, 04.07.12 11:16
    Bielefeld, Germany
    The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin

Wed, 04.07.12 23:40
    Köln, Germany
    The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization.

Wed, 04.07.12 23:40 #
    Köln, Germany
    The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center

Fri, 06.07.12 22:39
    Ireland
    The shipment has arrived in the destination country

Mon, 09.07.12 06:12
    Ireland
    The shipment is being prepared for delivery in the delivery depot

Mon, 09.07.12 10:27
    Ireland
    The shipment has been successfully delivered
    That should help.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,156 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I transferred the money by online bank transfer last Wednesday.

They confirmed they received payment on Friday and shipped. It was moved to Koln earl Saturday morning and that where the tracking has stopped. The tracking number doesn't work with an post yet anyways. I got it delivered to my Dads office, so for all i know it could be there right now (i doubt it though, tomorrow would be much more likely)

EDIT: Judging by eboggles tracking, DHL keep an eye on it all the way, which means mine isnt even in Ireland yet :(

That should help.

So mid-next week then, not too bad as I won't get it until the weekend after it's delivered either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

That should help.

Thats a great help. There really should be a sticky or something about Hardwareversand! Do they email you to confirm getting your payment or is the first email after sending a payment a dispatch email. Forgive me I'm terrible at waiting :D

Thats a great help. There really should be a sticky or something about Hardwareversand! Do they email you to confirm getting your payment or is the first email after sending a payment a dispatch email. Forgive me I'm terrible at waiting :D

I'm pretty sure it's a confirmation of payment.

For identification of payment, I just put down the name, company name, and customer number (forgot the order number). Is this enough lads?

Yeah they will be able to tie the payment to your order, even if you leave out both the order number & customer number.
    It might take an extra couple of days for the payment to go through though.

Fluffy88 wrote: »
    Yeah they will be able to tie the payment to your order, even if you leave out both the order number & customer number.
    It might take an extra couple of days for the payment to go through though.

Status just changed to "The goods are ready for collection or assembling." I hope "collection" means by DHL or similar, I ain't going to Germany to get it :pac:

Did someone forget to mention that again, damn ... flights to Germany are cheaper than shipping plus you get to drive on the motorway with no speed limit :D

Nice :cool:

No email yet, odd. Dispatch already, need it here by Tuesday (not happening) :mad:

• Advertisement

"The invoice was generated"

If that's all you've done in 24 hours, I'll get a rusty chainsaw to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭lukasbolander

When I ring them all I hear is music and someone speaking German, do you have to wait to be connected?

When I ring all I hear is music and someone speaking German? Does that mean I'm on hold and have to wait?

Yep. When you get through ask for English (if you know the German for it all the better), if they don't seem to have an English speaker try again in a few minutes.

Yep. When you get through ask for English (if you know the German for it all the better), if they don't seem to have an English speaker try again in a few minutes.

I got through, she didn't have great English. She said tried to help me file a complaint but I have no zip code. So she just said something about a colleague who would deal with it and she hung up.

I got through, she didn't have great English. She said tried to help me file a complaint but I have no zip code. So she just said something about a colleague who would deal with it and she hung up.

Just call again, they do have some people that speak very good English and once you get onto one of them their Customer Service is actually very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

You may have just been cut off. I spoke to them last week and they got an english speaker who was extremely helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

For identification of payment, I just put down the name, company name, and customer number (forgot the order number). Is this enough lads?

In the email they send you with the Bank payment details, there is a line item in the box called "Intended Purpose"

It's a long number that starts with a V......

This is what you enter in that field.

Piliger wrote: »
    You may have just been cut off. I spoke to them last week and they got an english speaker who was extremely helpful.
    I got this email from the colleague, this is what it says

"their component is picked up on monday

For further inquiries, we are happy to assist you"

I don't understand

• Advertisement
Advertisement