Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

beauty wishlist

• 06-07-2012 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭

Being bored the other day I caved to some online window shopping and have now created myself a very expensive makeup wishlist:

- Sigma essential kit
    - Naked 2 Palette
    - High Beam
    - Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser
    - Revlon lipsticks
    - MAC lipsticks
    - Inglot blush/bronzer/eyeshadows

Roughly costing €365 :eek::eek::eek: I think I need to keep dreaming!

What's your beauty wishlist?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I want a Nars Multiple, don't know what colour though. They just look super for highlighting. $40, so god knows how much they are here!

I would also like some new Mac eyeshadows, maybe a deep green shade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Lollers

Twee. wrote: »
    I want a Nars Multiple, don't know what colour though. They just look super for highlighting. $40, so god knows how much they are here!

I would also like some new Mac eyeshadows, maybe a deep green shade.

I got a Nars multiple, I think it was around €45 in BTs but it was always out of stock so I ordered direct from their French website. I think the price worked out the same. The product itself is fantastic goes on like velvet and lasts all day. It was the multiple bronzer in Tuomota, pity though they don't seem to have it on their site anymore.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

lush avobath ballistic bath bombs

lush spacegirl ballistic bath bombs

lush mirror mirror

lush american cream

lush karma bath melts

lush you snap the whip body butter

lush buffy body butter

lush flying fox showergel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭gingernut125

I really want the Remington curling wand
    mac mineralised skin finish in a highlight and bronzing shade
    naked psllette 2 (ill get this on my next aerlingus flight)
    clinque clarifying lotion no2
    Liz Earle clay face mask

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭FueledByAisling

I really want the Remington curling wand
    mac mineralised skin finish in a highlight and bronzing shade
    naked psllette 2 (ill get this on my next aerlingus flight)
    clinque clarifying lotion no2
    Liz Earle clay face mask

ohh I might be going away soon myself, Is the naked 2 palette cheaper on board?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭gingernut125

debenhams UK have it 36pounds and aerlingus have it 36 euro!!!

http://www.aerlingus.com/travelinf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

When I flew out it wasn't by much. Debenhams have it for 40.50, it's 36 euro on Aer Lingus. If you can get student discount (last time I was in Debenhams, the girl gave me student discount) it's cheaper there.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭FueledByAisling

bscm wrote: »
    When I flew out it wasn't by much. Debenhams have it for 40.50, it's 36 euro on Aer Lingus. If you can get student discount (last time I was in Debenhams, the girl gave me student discount) it's cheaper there.

Ohhh I never knew they did student discount! Thats great how much is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

Ohhh I never knew they did student discount! Thats great how much is it?

I think it's 10%. I didn't know either, I'm not sure if I got a nice sales person or if they keep it on the DL... I do think most shops should do it though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

I caved and bought naked 2 in a moment of weakness last week :o it was 40.50 in debenhams. I LOVE the lip gloos with it mmm the smell is divine

Okay wishlist:
    - YSL Touche Eclait foundation
    - estee lauder double wear foundation
    - Mac heavenly creatures oh I'd love some of the eyeshadows or skin finishers from this they look so amazing
    - Lip junkie urban decay (based on how fab the mini freebie with the naked 2 was)
    - Nars multiple
    - Nars bronzer
    - Nars nail varnish thakoon collection oh wow the colours
    - laura mercier concealer
    - essence glitter polishes
    - deborah lippman nail polishes
    - vita liberata tanner

I am not going yo even attempt to add up how much half of that costs but safe to say if I want to pay my rent I wont be buying it!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I would like :

Origins Vitazing moistuiser.
    MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Natural. (Have had this before, but ran out.)
    All of the Real Techniques brushes.
    Naked Palette 2.
    The limited edition NARS blush palette.

I'm sure there is loads more!

Everything Nars is too amazing :( I want it all!

I would also love to try the new YSL foundation as well. The reviews are very good.

Oh, me too! Just look at this :

nars.jpg

It's so perfect. I could get rid of every blusher and bronzer I already own! (Not that I would!)

Twee me too I have seen some great reviews about the YSL foundation sounds like the shade selection and coverage are great. Luckily I am nowhere near a YSL counter as I just know I'd be dangerous! Has anyone had a tester of or bought the foundation is it as good as it sounds?

Novella dear god that is a thing of beauty why would you show me something like that I am drooling at the screen - dare I even ask the cost?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

Benefit Hoola bronzer

MAC eyeshadows the same shades as Naked and Buck from the Naked pallette (already have the pallette I just love those shades), and a dark brown matte one too.

Some nice MAC lipsticks in pinky shades (all mine are brown/neutral shades)

Bobbi Brown shimmer brick (Would settle for a cheap imitation if anyone has suggestions :) )

A new GHD

Ciate caviare poilshes

Benefit They're Real mascara

A nice perfume

A selection of the new revlon lipbutters, or the l'oreal ones like them

EOS lipbalm

A full manicure (my nails are a state!)

Set of good quality makeup brushes (MAC or Sigma or something)

The perfect foundation (that I have not yet found)

To get ballyage or highlights done in my hair :)

Whoops that was a much longer list then I thought!

Novella wrote: »

It's so perfect. I could get rid of every blusher and bronzer I already own! (Not that I would!)

I can quit anytime I want!! I just choose not to... Yeah that palette is gorgeous. Sigh at being broke-ass.

Twee me too I have seen some great reviews about the YSL foundation sounds like the shade selection and coverage are great. Luckily I am nowhere near a YSL counter as I just know I'd be dangerous! Has anyone had a tester of or bought the foundation is it as good as it sounds?

Novella dear god that is a thing of beauty why would you show me something like that I am drooling at the screen - dare I even ask the cost?

I had a temp job in Brown Thomas for the sale. Had discount. Foundation was launched the day after I finished :( Waaaaaaaaah!

It was limited edition and is gone as far as I know. It was $65 on Sephora. Worth it in my opinion!

Wow definitely worth it!

Twee aw no way that's bad timing :(

Advertisement