Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merge of accounts

Options
  • 06-07-2012 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

Hi,

OK this was something I tried to sort before myself but never had much luck.

My current username is balkieb2002 - i had to use the 2002 at the end as I had registerd on boards the year before (2001) with usual username balkieb but never actually got around to using the account and actually forgot about it.

It only with the new search function that I actually found/remembered my old username again so I attempted to log on with it, though not surprisingly I have forgotten my 11 year old password!

I did try to reset it and I remember the email address I used (an old hotmail address) though unfortunately I cannot seem to access that account anymore. I tried a password reset, which recogonised the account account but link to reset it keeps failing.

I'm not sure but is it possible to merge these two accounts leaving me with my original username i.e. balkieb?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Only the office staff can deal with these requests now, so you'll have to email hello at boards.ie to get them to address this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

OK thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement