Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Security Code to Activate Mobile Phone?

Options
  • 06-07-2012 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi there.

So, I have been trying to activate an international payee to transfer some money over too. But I have been trying to activate my phone first.

I have tried several times, but I thought the code came by the phone.

But I saw somewhere, that the first code or something came by post. Can someone let me know if it is by post, and if everytime I want to add a payee it will be by post? And how long roughly will it take to get the letter out to me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi parryowd,

To register your mobile phone to receive the security codes by text, you will receive an activation code by post. Once the mobile phone is activated, you can decide whether to activate a payee by post or text message. You should receive the security code by post in 3-5 working days.

I hope this helps
    Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 8 parryowd

Thanks for clearing it up. Got a bit confused when I wasnt getting any text messages :p

Advertisement