Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

swedish house mafia cancelled

Options
  • 06-07-2012 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭

From a pal in mcd , confirms that they won't be playing the park Saturday. No reason given yet.
    Other sources saying its due to dodgy stage, that's not the case.
    All other acts still playing Hard luck e heads .... Will update u when or if I hear more

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭sarabroderick

is today Saturday? dont they play tomorrow night? so your pal is probably right?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

is today Saturday? dont they play tomorrow night? so your pal is probably right?
    Well done smartarse lol Apologies I should have said Saturday....... Oh god what a huge mistake..... So terrible Sara.....r.e.t.a.r.d

Post edited especially for special sarabroderick :-)

if your going to come on quoting your pal about a gig many people are going to to say it is cancelled you should get at least the basics right? no official word yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Heard the same thing last week. More than likely bull****.

Hopefully its on, keep all the "e-heads" in one place eh, dont want them about town mingling with upstanding members of the community like yourself. Dickhead

and there better be no mud or grrrrrrrrrrrr

• Advertisement

if your going to come on quoting your pal about a gig many people are going to to say it is cancelled you should get at least the basics right? no official word yet?
    Shew Shew.... Go away annoying troll !!!

It's fact alright. Theyre not playing . Wow.... Lots of scummers and dr quirkies regulars will be heartbroken thinking of all the iPhones they could have robbed :-(

Well done smartarse lol Apologies I should have said Saturday....... Oh god what a huge mistake..... So terrible Sara.....r.e.t.a.r.d

by the time this is over I suspect you might well be the one looking like the muppet:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

italodisco wrote: »

Post edited especially for special sarabroderick :-)

Stop being an idiot.

Slunk wrote: »
    Heard the same thing last week. More than likely bull****. Hopefully its on, keep all the "e-heads" in one place eh, dont want them about town mingling with upstanding members of the community like yourself. Dickhead

Bye dole troll !!! By the way, I'm a beast of a pill head haha !! Just not a scruffer like most that will be there !!! Now bye bye troll !!

you say they will be there is it happening or not now? :)

#stayonyourmeds

• Advertisement

you say they will be there is it happening or not now? :)
    #stayonyourmeds
    Oh fuk me sideways where do these trolls come from lol .......

These trolls must be jobless with little to do lol.....I'm sure there's a troll bridge you can hide under someplace lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,809 ✭✭✭thomasj

Tweet from @spin1038 40 or so minutes ago
    just spoke to MCD - Swedish House Mafia gig is defo going ahead in Phoenix Park tomorrow

thats good news:)

thomasj wrote: »
    just spoke to MCD - Swedish House Mafia gig is defo going ahead in Phoenix Park tomorrow
    Hopefully true .... Wouldn't want all of the tax payers money that the scumers spent on tickets going to waste lol

thomasj wrote: »
    Hopefully true .... Wouldn't want all of the tax payers money that the scumers spent on tickets going to waste lol

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Fran1985

you seem to be the only one trollin here.

Any proof that this is happening, cos MCD have just released stage times

Fran1985 wrote: »
    you seem to be the only one trollin here.
    Any proof that this is happening, cos MCD have just released stage times
    Trolling my own post vs random troll .....oh Jesus this just gets worse lol

Well if spin says its going ahead then it must be true lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

Can a MOD delete this/lock?

Nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭MrPain

Trolling my own post vs random troll .....oh Jesus this just gets worse lol

Well if spin says its going ahead then it must be true lol
    The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

• Advertisement

MrPain wrote: »
    Trolling my own post vs random troll .....oh Jesus this just gets worse lol Well if spin says its going ahead then it must be true lol
    The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

Lad unemployment must be draining your hippy nonsense brain lol

I'm not really focusing on anything.... I have a break, norhi.g worth doing on it and love winding up trolls when on here ..... Don't really think my life is as deep and bad enough to take your head shop advice !!!!

I work to live , enjoy life, support the bums with my taxes , enjoy my weekend ......sorry for the downer Chap lol

Oh look, you dropped your zanax !!! Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭SYLT

Did you know that what you are talking about is limited by your false sense of reality? Maybe if you studied just a little bit harder while in school you wouldnt be blinded by these fallacies that have cast a cloud over your judgment. I once knew a guy like you who had everything he could ever want but in the end it meant nothing, because he never knew his true place in the grand scheme of things. Im not trying to tell you how to live your life but, honestly buddy I think its time you stepped down off of your high horse and looked life square in the eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭MrPain

Lad unemployment must be draining your hippy nonsense brain lol

I'm not really focusing on anything.... I have a break, norhi.g worth doing on it and love winding up trolls when on here ..... Don't really think my life is as deep and bad enough to take your head shop advice !!!!

I work to live , enjoy life, support the bums with my taxes , enjoy my weekend ......sorry for the downer Chap lol

Oh look, you dropped your zanax !!! Lol
    Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

User banned, thanks for reporting the posts.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement