Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The even newer German tree

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Stubborn Emil:
    http://www.achtungpanzer.com/heu.htm#vks

cant see them putting a 12.8cm pak40/l61 on a tier 7.

Dickermax is going to be a premium it looks like:
    http://www.achtungpanzer.com/sel105.htm#bar
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/8749/worldoftanksdickermax23.png

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

To bad Dickermax looks like it will have poor penetration (154 to 169mm) :(

I'll need to take one for a ride on the test server once it's available though; I'm very interested in a premium TD as I love TDs as idea.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,351 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

300 damage though, which seems solid enough. If the fire rate is high enough the low-ish penetration shouldn't be a major obstacle.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Dathi Horizon

Just bought a marder II, German TD line here i come :D I haven't played them since beta so might be nice.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,351 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Just bought a marder II, German TD line here i come :D I haven't played them since beta so might be nice.

Marder 2's are great little things, very fragile, but the Russian 76mm gun on them can chew up heavies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Dathi Horizon

Spear wrote: »
    Marder 2's are great little things, very fragile, but the Russian 76mm gun on them can chew up heavies.

I loving the MarderII so much i think this might be the first low tier tank im going to keep :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Most TDs are fragile things which makes no sense (only exception really are T95 and maybe JT and 704 if you're generous).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I loving the MarderII so much i think this might be the first low tier tank im going to keep :P

Marder 2 is a glass cannon but fully upgraded heaps of fun.

Then the Hetzer with the fat gun and HE is also great for insta popping lights. The Stug and the whatchamacallit it that come after die easily and have horribly underpowered guns.

Marder 2 is a glass cannon but fully upgraded heaps of fun.

Then the Hetzer with the fat gun and HE is also great for insta popping lights. The Stug and the whatchamacallit it that come after die easily and have horribly underpowered guns.
    Stug with the 10.5cm with HE, 350hp of suicidal action (thankfully most guns don't do 350hp of damage so with luck you may need two hits to die).

• Advertisement

Aw, nerfs for the Marder 2:

http://worldoftanks.com/news/1413-75-update-overview/

Marder II:
    • corrected the vehicle's chance to become visible while on the move
    • corrected terrain maneuverability for both suspensions
    • lowered turning speed
    • decreased visibility to 360m
    • slight reduction of all gun characteristics

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Aw, nerfs for the Marder 2:

http://worldoftanks.com/news/1413-75-update-overview/

Marder II:
    • corrected the vehicle's chance to become visible while on the move
    • corrected terrain maneuverability for both suspensions
    • lowered turning speed
    • decreased visibility to 360m
    • slight reduction of all gun characteristics
    What? this little TD has been in the game for freaking ages and they decide to nerf it now???

BigEejit wrote: »
    What? this little TD has been in the game for freaking ages and they decide to nerf it now???

It's combined with the MM change of only being +/-2 tiers now I suspect.

Advertisement