Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infraction

Options
  • 06-07-2012 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Hi there,

I was given an Infraction ban on off thread dealing by the Moderator; Dogwatch
    I understand this rule is to stop people from telling a buyer; "oh well someone else on a different site has offered me more" or "well another guy is willing to send the money friday"(putting people under pressure.) But in my case, Someone wanted to by a piece of what I was elling , and I just mentioned that someone else wanted to buy the other piece, so thats great.(spend less) I just mentioned that my other buyer was on facebook(friend obviously)And you can see from my facebook profile(its quite public, use email) I dont have an ad up. A friend saw a pic and made me an offer(for just SCAR) just 24minutes before I was offered for just the EGLM(other item). I got caught in the moment and mentioned it was on facebook because the offer was 24minutes before the boards.ie member wanted he other piece. I was delighted. I shouldve just said "ya I'll seperate the item". I have and never will put a buyer under pressure, I want to make it easier for them.

Best regards, Daniel

I have tried to contact Dogwatch via PM with no luck. I really want to resolve this.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2056690463 this is the thread

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement