Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The One Direction Niall Horan "Incident"

• 06-07-2012 2:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,129 ✭✭✭✭

As far as my hearing is concerned, the row that's developed over the use of the "c" word to fans at Dublin Airport is completely un-necessary as I don't hear it, and can only hear him saying "hoors".:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Well, the fans in question were defending it all as banter. So they're not offended. But I suppose some Helen Lovejoy will be along shortly to tell us "I was in that airport last month with my Precious Angel and my Little Man so they could easily have overheard *the bad word* had we been in the airport on the same day. Blah blah role model, blah blah bad influence, blah blah 'tis terrible Joe."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,129 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Well, the fans in question were defending it all as banter. So they're not offended. But I suppose some Helen Lovejoy will be along shortly to tell us "I was in that airport last month with my Precious Angel and my Little Man so they could easily have overheard *the bad word* had we been in the airport on the same day. Blah blah role model, blah blah bad influence, blah blah 'tis terrible Joe."

They maintain that he called them a "shower of c****", but to a lot of people commenting on the video online, it sounds like he's saying "shower of hoors"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

whats his problem with them though ? i heard shower of hoors.

And he says hoors like a right bogger, he should get some lessons off this guy best way of saying that word ever :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Does anyone else think the 'love you Niall' at 18 seconds sounds very scary?

Does anyone else think the 'love you Niall' at 18 seconds sounds very scary?

:eek:

I hope he checks that his doors and windows are locked each night, and that his pet bunny is well-protected.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

This is proper Rock n Roll man!!

ARE YA MAD FER IT?? ARE YA??

• Site Banned Posts: 153 ✭✭kegzmc

I'd eat the turds from his arse....

If I was 17 again oh and female

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,500 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Seems like a right uppity little wanker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

Not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

du Maurier wrote: »

He's not actually dancing though is he? He's just sort of hopping around.

Degsy wrote: »

He should have been in that film "Inside I'm Dancing"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

Degsy wrote: »

Heh. No, he's not is he! Had to be posted for name similarity purposes.

Plus, the Olympics are around the corner :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

ejmaztec wrote: »
    He should have been in that film "Inside I'm Dancing"

He's a nonce if ever i saw one.

I would have loved if somebody nicked his stereo and ran off with it!

Advertisement