Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank Systems are down part 3 *READ* First post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 silver2012

Still no change on my account except, I'm now getting "irregular account charge" of 4.44 taken from my account each day that I'm overdrawn!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭scotchy

Just checked my account.

They’ve just deducted the first in branch cash withdrawal I made the first week of the problem.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Dont mean to flame you folks, but with three lodgements outstanding in my own branch, I lodged cash yesterday in Tallaght. Over the counter into a suits hand.

It landed in my account overnight.

Its the backlog thats outstanding. Yesterdays lodgement in a different branch was fine.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭OU812

Have two debit card transactions made here in London on the 9th showing up correctly labeled. There's still 2 missing but they may not be posted yet.

Also have a payment (AIB -> UB) which was done six days ago showing as a CHAPS payment.

None of my transactions between June 21 and June 28 are showing up at all but the current stuff is starting to move. Still no wages from the 28th and getting paid again this Thursday. I'm glad now I opened a BOI account to have my wages put in!!!

Will they ever get this fixed?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

first teller transaction showing up on account today from the 26 of june still no wages in from the 22 and 29 of june and no sign of dupliate transactions disappering :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Cash lodgement put in over counter a fortnight ago for rent dd, still not showing up. Rent not paid as a result (not enough in account) and I've been charged for lack of funds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

I am sick of this ****

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

My account appears to be up to date, I transferred €100 from my BOI account yesterday to test the waters and it's in there this morning.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

My erroneous teller transaction has been cancelled.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 tartanarmy

Still waiting on salary from 21st here. Spoke with them yesterday & they seemed surprised as they thought things were more or less up to date. Very frustrated now by this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

I have made Multiple in Branch deposits from 22nd June through to yesterday

None, I repeat none of them are showing in my accounts.

Lies followed by lies have now resulted in me having no cash in my pocket today, I'm away from home and have no ID with me.

I was assured in branch yesterday that the deposit I was making would be available today...

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭optimistic_

tartanarmy wrote: »
    Still waiting on salary from 21st here. Spoke with them yesterday & they seemed surprised as they thought things were more or less up to date. Very frustrated now by this.

Same here, well mine was due 22nd. UB to UB, no sign of it. Branch was surprised a week ago that it wasn't in, helpline and i use the term "help" here very loosely, were not able to tell me anything. Just that i shouldn't be worried.
    I've rang that number five times since this started, and each time the disdain of the customer service rep has gotten more and more obvious - I don't care if you're sick of answering the same questions, I'm sick of not having my wages in my account.

Withdrawing my rent now and taking time off work to pay it to my landlord in person as I can't transfer the money.

Opening BOI account, I want nothing more to do with UB. Lies in the media are beyond reprieve when it comes to people's money.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Brain Stroking

Lodged wages by cheque on the 25th June. Money came into account yesterday. Shows in the "balance" but not under "available".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭ebbsy

My wages from due in 28th last month have now appeared, I am with BOI.

Need to claim back those unpaid charges now..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Manual branch lodgement from 22nd June is now showing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,338 ✭✭✭phormium

My branch transaction of the 20th is now showing in account.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Betty Swallox

phormium wrote: »
    My branch transaction of the 20th is now showing in account.

Just curious - what date is on that transaction - not the transaction narrative, but the actual date itself? If the transaction has yesterday or today's date and not the date of the 20th of June, wouldn't they owe you for any interest that would have accumulated, during the time it should have been in your account.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,938 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

The 490 teller transaction of my wage has been debited, but still no word on the €10 duplicate transaction. Looks like I'm out a tenner. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭ebbsy

The 490 teller transaction of my wage has been debited, but still no word on the €10 duplicate transaction. Looks like I'm out a tenner. :mad:

Fight for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭anfield liv

Still no HSE wages.
    Called into branch of UB this morning wondering where my wifes wages from 28th June were.......and the plot deepens,just as I had thought the HSE are not all innocent,surprise,surprise!!! The Branch staff at UB are aware of this problem and I was only one of many who had requested their wages whereabouts over the previous days....the HSE realise that they are without guilt as talks have been ongoing between UB and HSE on this issue................Thursday is pay day again....what are the chances of getting paid.

Please get in touch with HSE and complain about the problem....it might just speed them up a little!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,787 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

I just want to see how far along everyone is regarding credit card payments online. I made a payment of €350 to lower my CC bill online on Monday June 2 and it hasn't even shown up on my "Scheduled Payments" yet - is this unusual? Need to use my CC bill ASAP but I'm hovering too close to my limit and don't have photo ID right now to extend the limit (have applied for a new passport).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

I got sick of waiting for the online payments system to start working again, so I rang them up and paid the CC over the phone. Took a few days to show up on my current a/c balance, but showed up as paid on the CC within 2 days

• Registered Users Posts: 5,787 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Dacelonid wrote: »
    I got sick of waiting for the online payments system to start working again, so I rang them up and paid the CC over the phone. Took a few days to show up on my current a/c balance, but showed up as paid on the CC within 2 days

Yeah that makes sense but I'm still waiting for this payment of €400 to clear and starting to worry that it won't be addressed and reach the scheduled payments section even though it's been seven working days now.

I just want to see how far along everyone is regarding credit card payments online. I made a payment of €350 to lower my CC bill online on Monday June 2 and it hasn't even shown up on my "Scheduled Payments" yet - is this unusual? Need to use my CC bill ASAP but I'm hovering too close to my limit and don't have photo ID right now to extend the limit (have applied for a new passport).

I have the CC support people a call and the increased my limit by 1000 in a couple of mins!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,338 ✭✭✭phormium

Date on transaction I made on 20th is 9th July, the interest missed would be minute, only got a few cents for the full year.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

I don't know if I'm one of the lucky ones but my account appears to be fully up to date, including a cheque I lodged at the beginning of the whole mess which has finally been lodged. There is one irregular account charge of 4 euro something which I will raise with them if it doesn't fall off by itself but I'm pretty happy with how it stands at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Panrich

Be careful with this. I paid my full balance (UB mastercard) online last Monday too and it has still not shown up on my card either. My statement was issued on 6th and my card was blocked, late charges and interest applied. I had to ring the CC company to complain. Card is back in use but I am not seeing the payment yet and the charges are still there even though I ws promised they would be taken off.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Chain_reaction

More teller transaction withdrawls this morning, still no wages from the 22nd of June.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭big syke

Will the 12.70 referal fees be automatically refunded in time if funds to coer where there or will we have to fight for every one?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement