Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unwarranted infraction in tLL

Options
  • 06-07-2012 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭

Was in the vicinity of tLL this evening and decided to stop off for a bit of banter.
    I'm a bit of a stranger to the place but I thought I'd pop in regardless.
    Unfortunately I was a little short of time so I was only able to make the one hilarious comment, before continuing on about my business.

Next thing, out of nowhere, I found myself the victim of an unprovoked broadside from some "rainbow kirby" character.
    The only excuse given was that I was being infracted for being sexy.
    I think this is bang out of order, discriminatory, derogatory and an affront to sexy people everywhere.

This is a slur against an otherwise, more or less, unblemished record, and I demand an immediate retraction.

Ya know who else didn't like sexy people?
    Hitler.
    Just saying....

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Trolling tLL is bad enough, but trolling the dispute resolution process is asking for trouble.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement