Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Genesis Clinic Waterford

Options
  • 06-07-2012 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

I'm just wondering has anyone used Genesis clinic in Waterford for laser hair removal? They're advertising it for half price at the moment but when I contacted them they won't give any price indication unless I go for a consultation but I'd rather have an idea incase I feel pressured to sign up for it straight away.

Anyone have even a rough idea on prices?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 marnieb

Hi Lotusflower
    not sure about genesis but the prices of laser therapy is coming down all the time and having had it done i think its def worth it, I got a course in a Dublin clinic and really found it worth it, also my friend had it done at another clinic in waterford and again found it great for her and the price there wasn't excessive, note though it only works on dark hair and on someone without suntanned skin.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭caroline456

Hi, I've been there few times and i'm planning to go back again soon. The lady that's doing it is very nice and I don't know what the current prices are but it's definitely worth it. She will tell you how many sessions you're gonna need and work out the price for you and if she pushes you into something you can cancel then later by the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 lotusflower

Oh good to know you can always cancel. I'm definitely a good candidate for it anyway, not a hint of a tan and dark hair. Would still prefer a rough price though before going for the consultation so hopefully someone will have been there lately :)

Advertisement