Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where can I buy Coloured Sand

• 06-07-2012 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi All

I am hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction. I am trying to source coloured sand to but in some vase. I have found a couple of places online selling it in very small tubs but I need several kgs of several colours. Anybody who could tell me where I might be able to buy this I would appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mic728jac

Have you tried looking at some craft stores or aquarium and pet supplies? I also saw in ebay UK that they are selling coloured sand in kilograms. You might want to try out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 CKay

Ikea do it, I need it myself and have sourced it there now getting it from dublin to tipperary is my problem, wish they did delivery HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭ditzyfairy

you could always buy a load of salt and use coloured chalk to colour it yourself.... messy but effective

• Registered Users Posts: 14 bornfree17

Thanks for your feedback folks. B & Q do supply it but not in the quantity that I required. Found it so difficult to buy 5kg bags that I think I should start selling it. lol

Advertisement