Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration issue

Options
  • 06-07-2012 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Just got a telephone line activated at my address , when I attempted to register on my eircom ,with a valid email address . I received the login and password details , but when I tried to login the following message was displayed : Error: Your account is not active or may have been disabled Wondering what the best course of action is on this . Regards .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

househead wrote: »
    Just got a telephone line activated at my address , when I attempted to register on my eircom ,with a valid email address . I received the login and password details , but when I tried to login the following message was displayed : Error: Your account is not active or may have been disabled Wondering what the best course of action is on this . Regards .

Thanks for your post househead,

Can you PM your eircom Account number and the 'My eircom' details, and I will check this for you.

Kind regards,
    Ant

• Registered Users Posts: 3 househead

Details sent , regards .

Details sent , regards .

Hi househead,

I got your PM and am looking into this for you.

Will reply shortly.

Cheers Ant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Mr Cumulonimbus

A roughly similar query. I rejoined Eircom and was trying to login using my previous username (email address) and password and also got the "Error: Your account is not active or may have been disabled" message.

Do you have to set up a new online account with a different username if you rejoin Eircom?

A roughly similar query. I rejoined Eircom and was trying to login using my previous username (email address) and password and also got the "Error: Your account is not active or may have been disabled" message.

Do you have to set up a new online account with a different username if you rejoin Eircom?

Hi Mr Cumulonimbus,

Thanks for your post.

Can you PM your login username (Email Address) and I will look into your query.

Kind regards,
    Ant

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Mr Cumulonimbus

Hi Mr Cumulonimbus,

Thanks for your post.

Can you PM your login username (Email Address) and I will look into your query.

Kind regards,
    Ant

Ant, PM sent, regards.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 househead

Issue resolved , registered successfully , now able to login , regards .

Issue resolved , registered successfully , now able to login , regards .

Hi househead,

Thanks for getting back to us and good to hear this log in issue is now sorted for you.

Best regards,
    Ant

Advertisement