Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a physiotherapist in Offaly

• 06-07-2012 8:45pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 35

Hi all,

I've been a quadriplegic for 16 years now following a Road Traffic Accident and I'm currently 33 years old and live in Co. Offaly. I lead an extremely busy life (film production/college lecturer etc.) and need some physical therapy.

I've tried the services provided by the health board and generally find the physiotherapist has a long line of people to work on which leaves their time with you extremely limited.

I'm more than happy to pay a physiotherapist and I also have a gym with the necessary exercise tools in place. I basically need a physiotherapist to visit my home 2 to 3 times a week for a few hours at a time.

Could anyone here advise me on who I should contact with this requirement?

Many thanks,

Paddy

Advertisement