Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Installing Aquasana shower filter...outlet elbow????

• 06-07-2012 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I hate that my first post on boards.ie might be a dim-witted DIY question the answer to which seems obvious to all you handy types, but.....I've no choice.
    I bought an Aquasana shower filter and find that the outlet elbow I have (and believe me it took a flipping age to find out that that's what that thing is!) is the wrong shape...in fact it's just a bit of flexible plastic piping hiding behind the cheapo fitting that was already there...
    So, I've been looking for an ANGLED shower outlet elbow to accommodate the angle on the filter, and I can't seem to find anything like that online...Is this a regular type of product? Will I get it if I go to a hardware store?
    Sorry for being daft. i hope to make scintillating contributions in the future....:-)

Advertisement