Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A big welcome to our new mod!!

• 06-07-2012 10:47pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,692 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Zapperzy has joined the modding team here in A+p.

I know theres a discussion going on in the chill thread but as per boards tradition.

Welcome on board Zapperzy and congrats on the modship!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Welcome zapperzy!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 478 ✭✭Rochester

Welcome, delighted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Great stuff. Don't ban me :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Great news; another great mod Im sure :D

Sorry to see SP go but hope she continues to post!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Great stuff! Welcome Zapperzy, you'll be a great addition to the team. Now if you'll PM me your address I'll send that brown envelope in the post to you *wink, wink* so you won't ban me *wink, wink* ;-)

Sorry to see SP go though. Thanks SP for all your hard work :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Thanks very much guys for the welcome. Sorry to see Star Pants go, I'v got big shoes to fill and hopefully I'l do half as good a job.

DBB I can post my address up here so everyone can send on all those brown envelopes, any form of payment accepted. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ferretone

Welcome, Zapperzy!
    Zapperzy wrote: »
    any form of payment accepted. ;)

Wanna be careful with sweeping statements like that - someone might get the bright idea to pay you in kittens!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Well done! :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,692 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Zapperzy wrote: »
    DBB I can post my address up here so everyone can send on all those brown envelopes, any form of payment accepted. ;)

No need for them brown envelopes.You get paid by each ban you hand out or did no one tell you that yet :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Congrats Zapperzy :) best of luck!

• Advertisement
Advertisement