Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beaumont fry up

Options
  • 07-07-2012 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭

Where is the best full irish in or near beaumont? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Mance Rayder

There isn't one. It's all housing estates and the hospital.

Unless the Beaumont house do one, there is nothing much.

You would be better off looking up swords road on the way to the city centre, there's some hotels on the way that I am sure would do a good one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Head over to the Malahide Road and get down to Marino Mart
    Brams is a great spot, best on the northside imo

The Goblet in Artane serve food, I assume they do breakfast. That's a good bar too but I've never tried the food

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

grahame o sullivan upstairs in northside shopping centre do a fry

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

Where is the northside shopping center? Is it the large one in Santry?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,312 ✭✭✭markpb

shangri la wrote: »

Nope, its on Oscar Traynor road, past Clonshaugh industrial estate and near the rear exit of Beaumont Hospital. Looks a look like a bomb shelter...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

There's also a Graham O'Sullivans in Artane Castle. Kays in Clare Hall do an ok Breakfast. TBH neither of the are anything to write home about. As posted already, Brams in Marino is probably your best bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Where is the northside shopping center?

Ask someone for the ugliest SC in Dublin and they'll point you that direction ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

No that's the Omni centre, not sure if there is anywhere there for a fry-up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Ask someone for the ugliest SC in Dublin and they'll point you that direction ;)

stillorgan shopping centre is nowhere near beaumont;)

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

Beaumont House do a breakfast, but I've never had it. There is a place behind the maxol at artane castle called the woodmill cafe thats decent, but as people have said, if you want the best, go to Brams in fairview. Graham O Sullivan's is disgusting imo, and quite expensive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭emzolita

A cafe in SuperValu Santry, just a 10min walk from the hospital does a gorgeous brekkie. its about 7.00 for a full irish with tea and coffee it's called D9. I wouldnt recommend Graham O's in Northside, it's not great, and the same distance to D9.

That cafe do nice lunches (ie, omelets and paninis too)

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Sandraf

A cafe in SuperValu Santry, just a 10min walk from the hospital does a gorgeous brekkie. its about 7.00 for a full irish with tea and coffee it's called D9. I wouldnt recommend Graham O's in Northside, it's not great, and the same distance to D9.

That cafe do nice lunches (ie, omelets and paninis too

I would second this cafe - D9 - only problem is they don't open on Sundays. The Windmill down behind butterly business park is good too but more greasy I think. AVOID GRAHAM O'SULLIVANS - its just awful. Have heard good reports of Brams in Fairview too but haven't been there.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mtjm

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Brams is a great spot,

Agreed

Advertisement