Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fastfood employees tell us what to avoid

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

retalivity wrote: »
    Let me guess. It begins with an S and ends with S.
    And in between these s's, you would have what the german translation for over-apple macintosh

I admit nothing, but that was a hilarious way of guessing. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

"Please avoid the boo-boo I did on the floor there"

"Please, avoid this job.. it's shìt"

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭peewee_44

After 2 bouts of food poisoning I would deffo stay away from food outlets selling chicken with keb in its title

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

peewee_44 wrote: »
    After 2 bouts of food poisoning I would deffo stay away from food outlets selling chicken with keb in its title

K(eb)FC? Burger Keb? What?

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭peewee_44

Namlub wrote: »
    K(eb)FC? Burger Keb? What?

without wanting to face a law suit there would be something magical about this chicken shop lol

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

I used to wonder why the rice in restaurants is nice and dry and my own was soggy .They wash it well after it's cooked .With my background in catering i'd forgotten .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Planemo

peewee_44 wrote: »
    without wanting to face a law suit there would be something magical about this chicken shop lol

Would a certain couple of psychic pokemon enjoy this establishment?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭susita06

I work in a fast food restaurant one off the biggest in Ireland - er there isnt anything that comes to mind that I would tell people to avoid to be honest !

Advertisement