Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Swingers Club

• 07-07-2012 2:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭

Given the various "saunas" catering for the gentlemen (and only gentlemen) client - what would be the ramifications legal consequences of opening a club where like minded adults could attend and perhaps get up to some hanky panky.

What if, like the UK, there were a few selected hosts - that gained their renumeration from the establishment.

Hypotheticly a membership and entry fee would be charged.

KRD - Fat paddys are banned. The clip you linked gave me a few lols though I have to admit.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Off the top of my head and assuming no money changes hands in return for sexual services ( and can be proven to be such ) I can't think of any legal consequences apart from possible Planning Issues with the neighbours not being too happy about a swingers club next door.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Strawberry Fields

Yes that's called Lillies Bordello, it's on grafton street. :D Ask in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

godeas16 wrote: »
    Yes that's called Lillies Bordello, it's on grafton street. :D Ask in there.

Seriously ? Is that place a Swingers club ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭krd

Given the various "saunas" catering for the gentlemen (and only gentlemen) client - what would be the ramifications legal consequences of opening a club where like minded adults could attend and perhaps get up to some hanky panky.

The gay saunas around Dublin charge entry. The guards used to raid them - but don't any more. Got tired of nabbing parish priests, and standing in a rooms full of naked sweating gay men, and trying to remain serious.

The boiler house, they charge about 20 quid in. Then you do as you like. They don't sell alcohol, just fruit juice. And coffee.

They have a prison too

http://www.the-boilerhouse.com/facilities_prison.html

There are also some small B&Bs around with saunas, that are a little more discreet. The Boiler House is probably a little too full on for many people.

I've heard there is a high class hetrosexual club on St. Stephen's green - but it probably does not exist. A lot of these clubs and online dating agencies are frauds.

There's this in Limerick

http://www.saunaclub.ie/news.html

They are emphatic that they are not a fraud, and have a real sex club.

But I've checked and the building they're using is up for rent or sale.

main%20web_m.jpg

A sexy Limerick sex club on sex Limerick industrial estate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 306 ✭✭Departed

krd wrote: »
    The gay saunas around Dublin charge entry. The guards used to raid them - but don't any more. Got tired of nabbing parish priests, and standing in a rooms full of naked sweating gay men, and trying to remain serious.

The boiler house, they charge about 20 quid in. Then you do as you like. They don't sell alcohol, just fruit juice. And coffee.

They have a prison too

http://www.the-boilerhouse.com/facilities_prison.html

There are also some small B&Bs around with saunas, that are a little more discreet. The Boiler House is probably a little too full on for many people.

I've heard there is a high class hetrosexual club on St. Stephen's green - but it probably does not exist. A lot of these clubs and online dating agencies are frauds.

There's this in Limerick

http://www.saunaclub.ie/news.html

They are emphatic that they are not a fraud, and have a real sex club.

But I've checked and the building they're using is up for rent or sale.

main%20web_m.jpg

A sexy Limerick sex club on sex Limerick industrial estate.
    sauna club say it wont brake the bank and how other clubs are praying on the lonely

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭krd

Departed wrote: »
    sauna club say it wont brake the bank and how other clubs are praying on the lonely

Limerick is a lonely place. ....And that's how they spell those words in Limerick.

I was working with an India guy. And he signed up for one of these sites (an Irish site). And he was pretty pissed off. Once you got through to the "members" area - the bulletin boards were full of Indian guys complaining "hey where are all the chicks" etc.

As we're on an entrepreneurial discussion. What's the legality of running a semi-fraudulent adult contacts site?

BTW......The Boiler House is not fraudulent.....The place exists

They have a sling area

sling_pic.jpg

They also have a dark room.....but they don't have a shot of it on their website.......Instead on the website they have a little dark space where a photo of something should be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Advertisement