Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jewelry

Options
  • 07-07-2012 4:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

while on a recent trip to ireland i saw a sterling silver charm ; molly malone the charm is 3D ( not a flat thing ) not one of the newer type charm / beads ; in a shop and silly me didnt buy it when i saw it :(

i cant remember which shop i was in , it was in downtown dublin that much i do know but i had been just gooing in and out of shops all that afternoon , didnt grab a business card and cant remember the name of the shop , i do know it was not the big one ( carrols )

if you might know the name of the shop PLEASE reply to this message so i can e-mail the shop to see about ordering the charm

in advance -- thank you for all your help :)
    be well & enjoy the rest of the day
    - mic

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

where is downtown dublin:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2 seeker7079

i stayed at abigails hostel and walked everywhere so it wasnt " that " far from the hostel

around the statue of molly malone / henery street / trinity college / pennys

that general shopping area , sorry i cant be more helpful

i know this is a shot in the dark , but who knows -- shrug -- i just might get lucky :)

again , thanks - in advance for all your help

be well & enjoy the rest of the day
    - mic

Advertisement