Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs in Adelaide

Options
  • 07-07-2012 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi all, Finding it difficult to secure a job operating excavators here in Adelaide. Anybody know of of few companies that are currently hiring?

I've already been to most of the big recruitment companies and I search all the job websites daily sending out probably 50 applications a day with no response.

If things don't pick up I'll have to scrape together what funds I have and try get some job somewhere fairly lively..

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 94 ✭✭ObviouslyJesus

why not go to WA where all the big projects are.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Aussie201

easier said then done I'm afraid, things seem to be quite all around at this time of year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

can't say i know anyone in the construction industry, but have you tried asking on the Adelaide Irish Connect facebook page? you might get some additional responses there.

Didn't know there was a facebook page for that, will ask around on that see if anybody has any names and numbers to ring up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

Try York Civil in Wingfield

• Advertisement

will give them a bell see what they have going cheers

Advertisement