Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tips for Morrowind?

• 07-07-2012 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

I recently starting playing morrowind again after skyrim bored me (i think im the only one that finds morrowind better) i suck at morrowind but strangely love it. So any tips on how to survive and somewhat get powerful?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

A good way to keep alive is to pick every herb you see and then make the into potions. You can make better ones than the ones you find or buy most of the time. Alchemy can be a little overpower/broken at times but there's no need to completely abuse it.

Is this on PC? There's a harvest mod so that plants aren't containers. Makes things a lot easier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Hallyington

Hmm i might give alchemy a try and go up to the scamp that has a tonne of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Barbarian25

There is a full set of alchemy gear in the mages guild in caldera if i remember correctly. I always used a box in balmora to store all my alchemy stuff, in the room with the rat killing quest (first fighters guild quest) Don't have to carry around all the gear and can upgrade the pieces to grandmaster pieces as you play.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 SlowPokeDerp

I recently starting playing morrowind again after skyrim bored me (i think im the only one that finds morrowind better) i suck at morrowind but strangely love it. So any tips on how to survive and somewhat get powerful?

Is this thread still alive?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Are you asking for advice?

• Advertisement
Advertisement