Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

self build help

Options
  • 07-07-2012 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi guys just need some advice::
    myself and my girlfriend in planning process (few wks to decision Date) on my uncles land which is a gift.. both her and me is in full time work, very little savings (few thousand) but no debts, still lliving at home..anyway my question is if planning goes well and we were to start site work and pay as you go with our own money over 3-4 years and we needed help from the bank down the line, is it possible with house half finished..alot of work i would be doing myself..concrete,groundworks carpentry and da is a plumber thanks for the help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,050 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Yes thats possible. You will however need someone (arch/engineer/technician) to inspect the works at various stages and then issue certs when you reach the stage of looking for a mortgage.

Advertisement