Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DECENT CUSTOM PAINT

• 07-07-2012 1:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭

Hey folks can anyone tell me if they know of anywere in Ireland that does really decent nice artistic custom painting for bikes cruiser models preferably ,

Im pickin up a marauder tomorrow and really want to put my own stamp on it ...if anyone can help id appreciate it id preferably like somewere in or around the Waterford area. Even if ya have a mate thats starting off doing airbrushing or anything like that let me know.....

Cheers Happy Bikin

War_child

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭Wossack

www.madclowndesign.com
    &
    sddesigns.ie

both very well regarded I believe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭war_child

@Wossack cheers lad much obliged gonna have a check over them and see what their standard is ...if anyone knows of other ones feel free also if youve had any customwork done yourself stick up some pics so we can all drool over some decent custom paint

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

In the same boat myself. Be interested to see who's out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

http://www.celticchops.com/gallery.html

Ger Conlon. Hands down the best custom painter in the country.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭war_child

Nice cycocycle ...have u used em in the past ? whats the price range like [EMAIL="...@bill"]...@bill[/EMAIL] ye i understand lots of mates have asked me bout different artists and with anything that takes a lot of cash there kinda dubious bout handin over 500 - 1000 incase the work aint what they want so thought id get some feedback from our fellow bikers and see exactly whats out there ....have to say not dissapointed so far by what im seein

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

I owned a bike that had been done by Ger before I bought it. Years later it was perfect. It is a large outlay but Ger has been at the forefront of the Irish custom scene for years and his work speaks for itself.
    The phrase "Quality is not expensive,its priceless" applies here. No set price,depends on the amount of prep needed and the complexity of the job.

Advertisement