Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bluetooth pairing on windows phone

Options
  • 07-07-2012 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭

Anyone shed some light on how to pair 2 windows phones to share files. I'm tapping on the phone to pair, then I get a message to make sure pin such and such is displayed on other phone, I click ok, then it does nothing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭InvisibleBadger

you cannot share files over bluetooth on wp7 unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

So Bluetooth on wp7 is only good for headsets etc. How do I transfer photos then? On holiday currently, want to transfer photos from her phone onto mine as I have data roaming. Seems I've found my 1st flaw with wp7. No mem card either to swap.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

If you have data roaming as you say, upload them to skydrive to share between or e-mail them.
    Honestly I don't think I ever used the Bluetooth to transfer files in any phone I have owned.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Diddy Kong wrote: »
    If you have data roaming as you say, upload them to skydrive to share between or e-mail them.
    Honestly I don't think I ever used the Bluetooth to transfer files in any phone I have owned.
    I have data roaming, but photos on my wifes phone that doesnt

Advertisement