Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need quick answer!!

• 07-07-2012 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hello!! I need to get a moisturiser, cleanser and toner, but find that the likes of Clinique etc. are too expensive. I saw today that the Garnier range of products were on offer in Dunnes, and I am going in later on again, so was wondering what is the best moisturiser(one for a make-up base and a separate one for night), cleanser and toner I can get in Dunnes/Tesco?

Many thanks:)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I like the Garnier stuff, and Nivea have some good moisturisers. Just check they're ok for your skin tone (dry, oily, combination etc) and they should be fine.

Nivea do separate day and night creams. I currently have a day one and it's very nice and light. I wear it under make up, has SPF too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

I like Olay products, they have a large range (richer creams for night, light stuff for day) and do their job well. As Twee already said, Nivea also have a good product range and their stuff is nice.

Regardless of what products you do choose, just make sure they are for your skin type or you could end up with dry patches and/or an oily mess!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

+1 for the Garnier products. Haven't purchased any in a long time but always liked them. I find some of Niveas moisturizers very thick but I haven't used them in a good year now so might be different now. You should get a system in the products like a cleanser, toner and moisturizer in the one brand and as said already make sure it suits your skin. there's not point getting products for oily skin when you have dry skin or it will dry your skin out even more.

Advertisement