Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin Skyline

• 07-07-2012 5:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

Ok, there isnt one, but where can I go, best spot, to get interesting shots of Dublin?

I have been to Wicklow Mountains and Howth Cliffs, but is there another spot with a good view of Dublin to take photos? Preferably with the sun in my back.

Thanks
    Ronald

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 217 ✭✭inkedpt

Ticknock Hill - sunrise on your back and full view of Dublin... you can't go wrong

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Poncke

inkedpt wrote: »
    Ticknock Hill - sunrise on your back and full view of Dublin... you can't go wrong

Legend !! Thanks a lot my friend.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,434 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

if you take the carrickbrack road up to howth summit (i.e. the main road on the south side of the peninsula), there are a few spots looking back over dublin which give a good view.
    you'd get the sun in your face in the evening, so i suspect you'd want to go there in the morning.

T to the hanks... thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Nebezpeci Mys

Too late to do that today but the view from the Etihad Skywalk in Croke Park is superb....

• Advertisement

Too late to do that today but the view from the Etihad Skywalk in Croke Park is superb....

Thanks a lot, sounds interesting. 25 euros, just need to find out if tripods are allowed and I will save that trip for when my GF is in the country.

Advertisement