Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365Online Issues

Options
  • 07-07-2012 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I tried to log into Bank of Ireland's 365Online, the log in was successful. But I am then redirected to a blank page. I've tried a few different browsers, and it is the same issue. I am a very regular user of this site.

Is anyone else having this issue?

I checked the HTML behind it and it seems to be setting the body tag style ="display:none". So the content is there, but the website still won't work properly.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

I checked the HTML behind it and it seems to be setting the body tag style ="display:none". So the content is there, but the website still won't work properly.

That is very strange. Have you tried it on a different browser?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 atr1000

Yeah, I tried a few different browsers, still the same issue. I just checked the Android app that's working, and there is a payment on my current account with 365 Online that I did not make. I am calling them at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

Yeah, I tried a few different browsers, still the same issue. I just checked the Android app that's working, and there is a payment on my current account with 365 Online that I did not make. I am calling them at the moment.

I wonder are you been re-directed to a fake BOI website? You are right to call them.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Seems fine here for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MatthewWP

atr1000 wrote: »
    I tried to log into Bank of Ireland's 365Online, the log in was successful. But I am then redirected to a blank page. I've tried a few different browsers, and it is the same issue. I am a very regular user of this site.

Is anyone else having this issue?

hey. I have it here too. It shows nothing when I sign in. Was working the other day. Thought it was another ulster ha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi Everyone,

There was an issue over the weekend but has been resolved, there should be no further issue with Banking 365 online.

Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement