Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best use of physics ever.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

This reminds me how glad I am that this show is over. Christ....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭Dartz

If you read it as a parody of fanservice, it's hilarious.

Especially when you work out the g-forces involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

Thomas-G wrote:
    This reminds me how glad I am that this show is over. Christ....
    Pretty pathetic what passes for TV content now isnt it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

Apparently there are fans of this show, I hope never to meet any of these people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

e_e wrote: »
    Apparently there are fans of this show, I hope never to meet any of these people.

These sort of fan servicy shows are usually the most popular ones infact. Tis a shame

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

lmao

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

cocoshovel wrote: »
    These sort of fan servicy shows are usually the most popular ones infact. Tis a shame
    They're neither funny, interesting, sexy nor clever. Really don't see the point.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,483 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Bull**** like this is the reason anime has such a bad reputation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

I know tons of fans who actually like it, not ironically. I can watch something with fanservice if it's good (Wouldn't call it good, but I can stomach horizon, so I can handle my fanservice!) but the fanservice actually angers me in HOTD and without it it's just a rip off of a bunch of western horror movies. The gun otaku is the only interesting character and that's more because people tend to root for unlikely heroes.

Having actual hentai scenes would improve the anime, because at least then it wouldn't be a sweating pedo handing out sweets to kids, not really doing anything wrong but being completely wrong by simply existing.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 RunningShovel

There was an image floating around where someone calculated how fast her knockers actually moved. I can't find it at the moment but I remember it being something in the region of of 5000 mph. PHYSICS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 RunningShovel

Well, I found it. My original estimate may have been slightly overzealous, but still, SUPERSONIC TITS.

6OqeZ.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Holy precariously placed [play] button, Batman!

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Butterscotch

Well, I found it. My original estimate may have been slightly overzealous, but still, SUPERSONIC TITS.

6OqeZ.jpg

Wow I am really impressed that someone actually had the time or gave the time to calculate this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Well done on those calculations. I've enjoyed this thread much, more than originally anticipated.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Ste Ryan

God bless who ever done these calculations, lmao

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Has anyone here who watched HOTD seen Highschool DxD? :P

Advertisement