Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zoo has reopened

Options
  • 07-07-2012 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭

Sitting in it now..different chefs..same deals and ovens..
    Will let ya know if food is good as before...

Zoo pizza for those that are unaware...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

So disappointed. I thought there was a real zoo now. I don't care about pizza. I'm utterly upset and leaving this thread. My entire evening shat on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Notch000

barone wrote: »

where is this mythical place ??

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Notch000 wrote: »
    where is this mythical place ??

Here: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=zoo+pizza+galway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Notch000

cool thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

Ok..same size portions..but there is something missing..
    Thinkin the sauce is very different..

Still taaaaaassssthyyy tho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭holly8

barone wrote: »

EXCELLENT

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Anyone know if they still do a gluten free pizza?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

Brilliant! I ordered from there about four times. Gorgeous pizza every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Online ordering seems to be gone :(

These guys need to hook up with Whats For Dinner / Just Eat.

• Advertisement

Called them up two weeks ago and ordered three meals. Got all the way through the ordering process of picking my pizzas, toppings, sides, etc. when the person on the other end said, "Oh wait, we don't do delivery anymore. I'm very sorry about that."

Don't do delivery? Seriously? Very disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

What's with this place, seems like it gets more attention than a lot of other places in Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭reap-a-rat

Called them up two weeks ago and ordered three meals. Got all the way through the ordering process of picking my pizzas, toppings, sides, etc. when the person on the other end said, "Oh wait, we don't do delivery anymore. I'm very sorry about that."

Don't do delivery? Seriously? Very disappointed.

Dying for a pizza fix, have a look at Zoo online. Nice deals etc. Big notice on the site - "We Deliver!" followed by the number. In a couple of places on the site, actually.

So call them up. Go through the order, as the frog did. Overhear the following between the person who was answering the call and someone else there:
    Girl on phone : Hold on one second. Margaret, do you feel like doing a delivery? Or will we...
    Margaret (presumably) : How much is it for?
    Girl on phone : (inaudible whispers to Margaret) Back to me: No sorry, we don't deliver.

Our order was one of the deals, twas about €15 or so.

Don't care how good people say their pizza is, that's A) False advertising and B) just plain lousy. So feck em!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

:D Lovin that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

seems that the original guy who was running it left,and now the plate have taking it over... and makin a right balls off it.. original guy is openin up his own place i heard

reap-a-rat wrote: »
    Dying for a pizza fix, have a look at Zoo online. Nice deals etc. Big notice on the site - "We Deliver!" followed by the number. In a couple of places on the site, actually.

So call them up. Go through the order, as the frog did. Overhear the following between the person who was answering the call and someone else there:
    Girl on phone : Hold on one second. Margaret, do you feel like doing a delivery? Or will we...
    Margaret (presumably) : How much is it for?
    Girl on phone : (inaudible whispers to Margaret) Back to me: No sorry, we don't deliver.

Our order was one of the deals, twas about €15 or so.

Don't care how good people say their pizza is, that's A) False advertising and B) just plain lousy. So feck em!

That's ridiculous. "How much is it for?" - that's like being judged based on what you eat. If that's the way they go on, I'll never order from there.

Advertisement