Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lotto 5 numbers

• 07-07-2012 9:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭

just got 5 numbers in the lotto plus 2 and the website or teletext wont tell me how much i won... anyone know?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Whats your address so I can inspect the ticket........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

What numbers did you have?

edit: you won 250 along with 44 others. checked lotto.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Piriz wrote: »
    just got 5 numbers in the lotto plus 2 and the website or teletext wont tell me how much i won... anyone know?

thanks

I got the same about 7-8 years ago and got €200. I was delighted as €200 is pretty cool until someone pointed out to me that I was one number away from €200,000 or €250,000 or whatever the top prize for Lotto plus 2 was back then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

ah i won 250 bob, kinda was expecting better to be honest, when i seen all those numbers i thought i was in for a few grand...

250 is good tho...will probably be spent on the car which failed the nct (again)..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 420 ✭✭mockingjay

Tonight's prizes will be up shortly, but just check last weeks on lotto.ie to get an idea - it was €250 for 5 on plus2 last week! So don't book a luxury holiday just yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,007 ✭✭✭mad m

You'll win about a tenner!!:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

€250 for five numbers is ridiculously low.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Ha ha... first world problems indeed... you've come to the perfect forum here looking for friendly advice after winning money.. all we need now is for you to say you're from Killiney.

Your 1 in 44 other shmo's ...Match 5 is a miserly €250 ...

here's a link brewster Lorro

A billion.

So give me half. Please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

you've won a bitter feeling in the pit of your stomach for the next ten years that if only you'd picked all the numbers... you have also won a story to tell everyone -I got five numbers and the bonus once... €250 is ok though, never won a cent on it myself(must start doing the Lotto...)

• Advertisement

yea it really is a disappointing sum of money for 5 numbers, i swear i was trying not to panic too early while trying to find out how much i won... but i thought it could be 5,000 10,000 25,000,

250 euro... pffffffffffft...

although its the most money ive earned as a student the past two years... thankfully i'll start my new job soon (which i got yesterday) so am having a fortunate weekend i guess...(apart from failing the nct earlier)

anyway, i'd almost try to gamble the 250 in paddy power but i havnt a clue what to bet on...

any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

yea it really is a disappointing sum of money for 5 numbers, i swear i was trying not to panic too early while trying to find out how much i won... but i thought it could be 5,000 10,000 25,000,

although its the most money ive earned as a student the past two years... thankfully i'll start my new job soon (which i got yesterday) so am having a fortunate weekend i guess...(apart from failing the nct earlier)

anyway, i'd almost try to gamble the 250 in paddy power but i havnt a clue what to bet on...

any ideas?

The lotto dude... the odds are way better..

but a little murky..

I.e. if you had gotten the same 5 numbers you could have won €100,000 on a €1 bet ..... although you can only pick 5 (as you picked 6 and your best 5 were chosen in the 'real' lotto)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

any ideas?

Dont gamble it! Book a week in the sun in October :)

http://www.lowcostholidays.ie/PropertyResults.aspx?g=true&ss=false&ppid=2252&df=true#

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Don't forget, your ticket cost you at least €4 so technically you only won €246

jesus it gets worse...

Advertisement