Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courtlough .22 rifle range question

• 07-07-2012 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi guys I am wondering what distance courtlough rifle range is. Last week I zeroed my rifle at their furthest distance but they were so busy I couldnt ask what distance it was. I think they have 5 benches, 3 are the same distance, 1 is a lot further and 1 very close. I shot the furthest one and just want to know how far it was ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 maximusbiggus

They have 3 distances, the farthest one, which is on the very left I think, is 100yards. There is a 75yard one and one at 50 yards also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Robotack

They have 3 distances, the farthest one, which is on the very left I think, is 100yards. There is a 75yard one and one at 50 yards also.

Correct

Advertisement