Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stone Roses Dublin 2013?

Options
  • 07-07-2012 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Will they be back? Any thoughts....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

does it have to be dublin again?

maybe the marquee in cork?

2 nights maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 16,536 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Lambretta wrote: »
    Will they be back? Any thoughts....
    At the end of the gig on thursday they said they would be back.There is talk of them releasing an album so I suppose they would tour when that is out.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Lambretta

Cork would be very good too...

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

I'd love an indoor gig. O2 all the way

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭CiaranK

If it's anywhere it'd be the O2 I think. A nice arena tour to go with the new album.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭thatsnotmyname

I reckon the O2 for a night or two during the winter
    I wouldn't be at all surprised if Henry Mountcharles isn't lining the up for next summer!

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭milehip1

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Henry Mountcharles isn't lining the up for next summer!

former: yes please

latter: please god no

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭CiaranK

Kinda hope they don't do another huge outdoor show. An intimate indoor one would be nice. Don't get me wrong I found nothing wrong with the gig on Thursday. Just would like a smaller setting for something a bit different.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭thatsnotmyname

milehip1 wrote: »
    former: yes please

latter: please god no
    I know I swore after Oasis in 09 I would never go back again(what a **** day)
    but maybe I could be persuaded!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Table Top Joe

Dont think theyd be big enough to play Slane......i certainly hope they arent big enough for it anyway! why on earth do people want to go to gigs there??

Anywho,wouldnt be surprised to see them back at the end of the year but its more than likely going to be next year really...presuming theyre still going that is,theyre touring America so maybe late 2013,hopefully the gap from August to whenever it resumes in the new year is for recording the new album,if it was any other band getting back together id rather they didnt bother but since they only have two albums they really need to make at least one more,would be brilliant if they could deliver something great again....unlikely but im an optimist:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Not a hope of them playing Slane

Langer county would be terrible also

Can see an o2 date after some new material is released though

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Would'nt be able to sell out Slane , if they were gonna do Slane it would have been this year on the back of the re-union.

If people really wanna see them again they are playing T-Vital in August

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Would love an O2 date.

Can't see them returning to play Slane, but I too would like to see them indoors for better variety.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Ditto. The o2 for me too and with some new material would be excellent.

Advertisement