Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due March 2013 thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭annettea

hi everyone,, how is everyone today?? :) im just starting to get heartburn now..
    oh elly i know what you mean,, i think my bedtime is around 9 sometimes it could be half 8.. i try to get everything done in the morning time as im just wrecked in the afternoons and nothing gets done ha ..
    its really nice to get dolled up and look and feel beautiful,, but pregnancy is beautiful :) just dont feel it.. haha ..
    oh before i got pregnant i started to go to the gym and i lost about a stone in weight but its not all back up yet thank god.. so i went from a size 12 to prob a size 10.. (size 14 now with bump, size 12 still fits tho just not comfy) i looked at a pair of jeans that use to fit me perfectly and i looked at the tag and it was a size 8!!! id say they are a big size 8 tho.. tried them on yesterday woulldnt get over my thighs haha.. i felt fat!!! but hey im making a life :) but i do not want to do clothes shopping and since the weather is getting colder,, my clothes are going out of season.. maybe the baby weight will keep us warm haha :)
    hope everyone is doing well ,, yellow hen good luck today.. i have an appointment on monday dunno if they are gonna do another scan as its a new hospital and im just going into my 13th week.. eek .. i hope they do tho :) xx

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Lilbe

Hey girls,

Oh yeah, I don't really feel beautiful either! But even if I go out just can't bring myself wearing heels - was not a fan of heels in my pre-pregnant days, always put them on just before the restaurant/bar and took off as soon as I was out, and now just think that with all my tiredness I'm not able for them at all! I look at girls in the streets and think "oh that's a nice skirt, should get smth similar", and then a siren goes off in my head - No, you can't get anything, you are pregnant, your size changes all the time now!
    Tired as well, but try to stay awake till 10-30 at least - if I go to bed earlier I wake up in the middle of the night and struggle to get back to sleep.
    Top and leggings or dress and leggings will be my weekend uniform from now on!

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭wicklori

Have to say girls, had a big dinner thing with OH last friday-went and got the face done, put on the dress with the killer boobs, the heels, the hair the whole lot... OH's eyes were out on stalks! It was the best thing I have done all pregnancy! Felt like a WOMAN! Real confidence boost, and good for OH to be reminded-gonna be a hot Mama!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭elly123

Im so glad its not just me feeling like this! Every night my OH gets into bed beside me he whispers to me that i am beautiful and that i am going to be a yummy mummy, its so lovely to hear but i just wish i felt yummy! I still haven't gained any weight on the scales even tho i have a bump and huge boobs i think im losing muscle which is why my weight hasn't changed. I was between and 8-10 pre pregnancy and im still in a 10 in jeans with the exception of using the the expanders at the belly and my work dresses that are a 10 still fit but a little tight around the boobs. I bought 12s in pennys and they are a little big but at least i might get two months or so out of them. I have a huge incentive to get back to my pre preg weight after the baby but i will be doing it the right way, Im getting married 15th March 2014 so i will want to to lose most the weight before i even go dress shopping! But its ages away so im concentrating on staying healthy for me and the baby over the next few months.

Im hoping to start pilates next week, once a week at lunch time , once i get go ahead from consultant. Its great at lunch time its a 45min class and its only around the corner from work plus it means i have my evenings to myself. I have been going on and off for the last 2-3years the teacher is lovely and i get on well with her, i will be attending the regular class but doing the workouts with modifications. So hopefully i get to start next week. Going to start swimming aswel once i get the energy up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

hi girls,

flying visit here and havent had time to read everyones posts so I'll just say I hope you're all doing well :)

Had my appt with consultant this morning. God I was so impresssed, we were there less than 20 mins and seen the midwife for another urine sample and to get results of last bloods etc. Within 5 mins of being back in the waiting room we were called to consultant and he was soooo nice, everything was absolutely fine. Seen our little peanut (or navel orange according to What to Expect....) and it even gave us a little wave :). EVerything is great and we're 15 weeks tomorrow so he told us to go to the GP in 6-7 weeks and then we're back to him in mid December. Have the anatomy scan on the 1st November as well. Am super thrilled today.

Hope you're all well girls. Good luck tomorrow Elly :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭wicklori

Hey Yellow hen! Congrats on the appointment! Sounds very smooth.... Another successful milestone :-)

I’ve time to write a longer post now!

@Annette, I think I have heartburn too. Good luck with your appt on Monday, im sure they’ll do a quick scan just to ensure everythings ok.

@Lilbe, Im wrecked every eve when I come in work. Sitting for 20mins gives me some energy and then by 8:30 I’m beginning to fade again. I’m usually asleep by 10:30, which is early considering I never used to go to sleep until midnight.

@elly, let us know how your pilates goes, I’m hoping to start when we get home from holidays in October.

I’m hoping to go shopping on Saturday to get some clothes. I wear a lot of dresses with boots in winter so Im hoping to try get dresses and maybe 1-2 pairs of jeans. I think I might just buy some things from new look online as their stock in store isn’t great. I’ve looked at DP, Next, Debenhams and Topshop and didn’t see anthing that floated my boat. Already ordered something from ASOS. Is there anywhere else to look?

Good afternoon ladies, Thank God its Friday :)

Well i had my consultant appt this morning/afternoon!! So much for Friday been a quiet day for clinics..... 3hrs we were sitting waiting to see consultant but it was worth every minute!! I got called into the midwife after about 40mins then was waiting another 2 and half hours to see consultant didnt mind too much. There was loads of ppl that came in behind me that left before me but they saw a different doc on the team. I absolutely LOVE my consultant she was just so nice to both myself and my OH. I would sit and wait all day just to see her! She did apologise for the wait and said its due to the fact some of her Docs are away and the ones standing in didn't start on time!
    She is so delighted that im pregnant and said that she was worried for me when i was a teen that we might not ever see this day because i had the endo from such a young age. She even said "my job is done i can retire now" :) then she said she'd hold off until after March!

We got to see the little gymnast :) it was unbelievable the baby was hyper, had one arm up at the head then was moving both hands around and we seen the fingers, then we seen the legs so clear consultant asked who's legs it had so i said mine "they're a fine pair of footballing legs" the baby was constantly moving consultant said think we have a bit of a show off here and i said takes after Daddy in the regard so :) she also pointed out the back bone she said it was so clear from taking the folic acid, we got 5 pictures there not very clear but we know what we're looking at so its great we even got one of the face. Im in such great form now and ive a big wide smile on my face, its really hitting home now :)

Im not due back with consultant now until 21st Dec seems miles away but ive 3 gp visits and my big scan in between.

Sorry for big long spiel i'm just over the moon that everything is going the way it should.

hi yellow hen and elly.. im so happy yer appointments went really well.. only 6 months left now.. time is flying especially after 12 week scan..
    on my 13th week now.. is anyone extremely emotional?? sometimes i fly off the handlebars over something nothing and than break down or cry over simple things like a song haha..i dont think all this crying is good for the baby . well when your pregnant your seen as mentally unstable thats why you cant do a driving test while pregnant :) ha

Morning girls!
    Elly and Yellow Hen, glad your appointments went well!
    Annettea, I only get emotional when I read about babies - we don't have a telly at the moment, but I think if I was watching it, I would get emotional all the time!
    Was at a birthday lunch yesterday and one of the girls brought her 7 months daughter with her. She is so tiny and so cute and I realised I have no idea what to do with a baby! Will go to pre-natal classes and I think will be the most industrious student there - will take notes and ask million questions :)
    Also with my new-found boobs and belly and I think bum as well my jacket yesterday refused to zip. It's an autumn jacket which I was not wearing it since spring and it just shows how much bigger I became! :)
    Also went to a yoga class (my first ever). Everybody else there was in their 20th week or even 30th week, I felt like a kid from primary school who by mistake got to secondary school :) Yoga itself was fine, stretches and breathing, but that class is a bit expensive, I think I will look for something else, anyone has any ideas?

• Advertisement

Lilbe wrote: »
    Morning girls!
    Elly and Yellow Hen, glad your appointments went well!
    Annettea, I only get emotional when I read about babies - we don't have a telly at the moment, but I think if I was watching it, I would get emotional all the time!
    Was at a birthday lunch yesterday and one of the girls brought her 7 months daughter with her. She is so tiny and so cute and I realised I have no idea what to do with a baby! Will go to pre-natal classes and I think will be the most industrious student there - will take notes and ask million questions :)
    Also with my new-found boobs and belly and I think bum as well my jacket yesterday refused to zip. It's an autumn jacket which I was not wearing it since spring and it just shows how much bigger I became! :)
    Also went to a yoga class (my first ever). Everybody else there was in their 20th week or even 30th week, I felt like a kid from primary school who by mistake got to secondary school :) Yoga itself was fine, stretches and breathing, but that class is a bit expensive, I think I will look for something else, anyone has any ideas?

Its funny when the clothes refuse to zip isn't it....it's like you didn't see it coming! I bought some clothes on sat and ordered more on new look so they should get me to Christmas.

I'm hoping to do Pilates but you're right, they're v expensive classes do I'm going to wait until 20 weeks and then start it. I had to call work and ask to work from home today, just couldn't sleep at all last night and am wrecked now today! I am exhausted these days, way moreso than I was in the first trimester. :(

hey everyone hope everyone is doing good :) i had my scan and guess what i heard babys heartbeat.......... and the change in developments is unbelievable.. the head was alien shaped now its baby shaped proper round.. and its soo long te arms got longer and it wasnt dancing around so i think it was asleep or something haha.. and the doc said i have a fine bump forming yay..andkind of pressed into it, maybe feeling for baby.. :)
    yoga or pilates being expensive does not sound fun.. id say its because its a special class maybe not like brining in a baby is expensie enough.. swiimming is meant to be really good tho..
    i dont feel well today and the tiredness is not funny if im not in bed and asleep by 9 i dont sleep properly throughout the night :)
    does anyone have lucious hair?? :) xx
    how is everyone else and bumps?? x

Hey ladies,

Annettea delighted your scan went well, its absolutely amazing isnt it. I think that fact i had half a bottle of lucozade before the scan maybe the reason my little one was moving like crazy!!

My pilates is working out at €75 for 6 classes but as i said im going to a normal class just will do the moves with modifications. I looked at the physiolates and think it was working out at over €200 for 8 sessions. I might look at that further down the line but going to see how the other one goes first.

I had a busy weekend for first time since i got pregnant. I got all dolled up on fri night for dinner, had a lovely evening but felt terrible as i couldn't eat much and looked like i wasted a full main even waiter asked was everything ok with the dish i only felt bad because our friend was paying the bill! Sat my football team won our championship final i was so emotional at the end because i wasnt playing :( but thinking about what i saw on the screen on friday helped get over it :) ended up going back to our club with all the girls and was out till 3am. felt fine was on the soda water and blackcurrent while my OH was knocking the shots back :rolleyes: i rested for the whole day yesterday and was asleep by 9 and i haven't stopped yawning all day today. Straight home to bed for me tonight!

Did you all have a nice weekend?

I see aldi have their baby and toddler event on. Im thinking of buying the muslin clothes and blankets if they have them, but feel its way too early wonder will they have another one before March!!!!

Hi elly sounds like u had a great weekend :) how was being out and sober? maybe i should have had the lucazade prob would have helped with the bloods too but im not worried about them.. one of the midwifes was like are u taking pregnacare? and your iron? and i was like no i only took the folic acid and than she was like its best if u take pregnacare and iron cos when your bloods come back it'll prob say u have low iron than i was like but i eat red meat haha.. and than she gave me a worried look and said make sure its fully cooked no rare steak.. ugh who eats rare anyway...
    well theres only 25 weeks left of pregnancy left i think after the 12 weeks your basically safe and i know theres a chance but we shouldnt be thinking about that.. also supervalu are doing half price on newborn bottles , sterriliser and all the essentials.. has anyonew got their eumom bag yet?x

Ah girls we are still in the beginning of the second trimester, are you going to already buy baby stuff? I think it's way too early, sure there will be other offers till March, and Christmas sales as well...

Annettea, I love rare steak! My doctor told me I can eat it, just make sure I don't eat it in France (there it's raw mince as opposed to here, where it's a steak cooked on the outside).

Oh and I had a look at other yoga classes - they are all expensive! But it's just breathing and stretching, I don't understand why the prices are so high. Not like they are teaching us to do cartwheels! Will probably follow Yellow Hen example then - wait until I'm further in my pregnancy and only then start doing the yoga. OH told me he will take me for walks instead so that I get my exercises :)

Annettea it was fine been out and sober, Im not a drinker and id been staying clear of the alcohol while we were trying so im used to been the sober one :)

are you all still taking your folic acid? I always taught I'd low iron but i don't and i don't take any iron vits and I don't eat a lot of red meat, but i am going to start taking iron because I know its good for both myself and baby.
    My Rubella test came back that im not immune which i was a tad annoyed about because i had this test done purposely back in Jan before starting to try on advice from my GP as i had mumps and meningitis in 2009 and results came back that i was immune. My consultant said it was nothing to worry about but if i come in contact with anyone that has rubella i need to go the hospital straight away!!

Lilbe - I defo think its too early to buy but each to their own, i might just pop in and have a look at what's on offer. We had agreed we wouldn't buy anything until at least after the big scan and plus like you said we'll buy the bigger stuff like pram and cot and all that in the Jan Sales. I know my mam has started picking up things (she doesn't know I know but my sis let it slip, we warned both sets of grandparents not to buy until after big scan)

i stopped taking folic acid last week its only meant to be for spina bifidia,, and i seen babys spine yesterday and it looks whole omg i cant believe how much baby has developed.. its crazy.. when is your big scan? mine is not until january..
    yes its too early to buy but its lovely to look around.. jesus thats mad that u were immune in january but not now i remember the scare in 2009 with mumps i remember getting the vaccine.. also did yer doctors ask you had you the chickenpox?? i think the grandparents are soo excited to be grandparents probably.. is this their first grandchild? glad you had a great night.. i was good throughout the trying as well except when i actually conceived!! the one month where things were up in the air, and i was smoking and drinking just for the one month and boom baby.. i felt really guilty though so im trying to be extra healthy :) x
    my mum was nearly crying on the phone to me yesterday after i told her i heard babys heartbeat but i know she also has bought a couple of things and so has my sisters they are really excited.. one of my sisters was like ill buy one of each just incase if its a girl or a boy haha..
    how long do the bloods take to come in??
    did ye all get a blue folder with the eumom bag in it? i know when i was in limerick hospital there was a voucher for pregnacare and i wasnt going to take it to the last month of pregnancy.. where was pregnacare 20-50 years ago? i think we all came out fine.. :) i think iron is important tho if you think its low but the nurse said to take it every 2-3 days as it constipates you.

My big scan is 12 Nov I'll be 22weeks. Jan seems very late for your big scan i taught you normally get them between 20-26 weeks but maybe different hospitals vary.

i had the vaccine as a baby and then a top up in school but it obviously didn't work! yeah midwife asked about chickenpox which i had as a child aswel. The consultant said that the tests can vary but i found it strange that in the space of 9 months I could go from been immune to non-immune! I had my booking in appt on the 3rd Sept and my consultant appt last fri 14th and bloods were back so id say its generally a week or so!

Yeah its the first grandchild on both sides so there all very excited. My MIL comes up to our house roughly once a week to tidy around while we're in work. She doesn't want me doing anything!!

yeah i got the eumon folder and said i'd use the voucher but i haven't looked at it since i got it! I think I'll get the pregnacare this week and I'll go to supervalue to get the gift bag after my big scan i reckon.

Hey girls, good to hear everyone is beginning to feel that bit better :) Is anyone beginning to get a bump yet? I have a definite bump firming up now...if you didnt already know, you would definitely do a double take. Im 16wks on Friday so I would have expected something to be happening! I have my big scan on the 1st November so sometime between now and then I will go to the GP for my first appt with them.

As regards buying things, we havent really talked about it but I think I might just pick up some practical things as I see them. I dont think I'll buy clothes or anything for a long time yet...would be afraid to jinx things. We'll also look at the bigger pieces before christmas and try to buy them in the sales. I'm on hols for 2 weeks from Friday week so after that, I will only have about 16 weeks left in work before I finish up :eek:

Hi how is everyone and bumps today?
    Elly- Yes January is very late but the consultant said to see him again in 15 weeks but that would have brought it up to christmas time so ill see him in 16 weeks so ill me 29-30 weeks but I'll be seeing my GP in between that.. I think it's going to fly by because in a few weeks we'll be able to feel baby moving so in least we'll be reassured that way :)
    awww thats lovely of your mum in law to clean the house ,, she sounds lovely.. the OH's mum asked me to polish the sitting room but i hoovered instead ha .. she has 8 kids and needed the help and i think she thinks pregnancy is nothing since she had the 8 of them..
    Yellow hen- where you going on holidays? have a great time :) time flies while ur having fun :)

• Advertisement

Hey girls!
    Wearing a dress today and can definetely see a little belly :) Can't wait to have a big one!
    Wow 8 kids! Imagine being pregnant 8 times! I would love to have many kids, but that comes with many pregnancies, I guess you can just get lucky by having twins now and then! :)
    I'm also off on holidays next week, just for a week, can't wait! We don't go anywhere fancy, will just go to Nenagh, but to a nice hotel, so looking forward! No early waking up to go to work, a relaxing week!
    Girls, I have a question - what do you wear now when you go out? I don't fit into any of my dresses, and maternity dresses are still too big, is it just jeans and a top?

Hi Lilbe- how are you today? you could look up pigsback or groupon they usually have great hotels at great prices sometimes includes dinner :) dont know if it'll be in nenagh tho.. do you mean to go out and have dinner? or go out as leaving the house haha.. :)
    ya 8 kids and none twins think they just slid out at the end hahahaha..
    i got a job i start in 3 weeks !!! ohhh im so excited but they said i wont be permanent till January.l.. id be well showing by than eek

Congrats on the new job Annettea! They can't fire you because you are pregnant, though I'm not sure how it works with fixed term/permanent contracts...
    I'm feeling fine, thanks. Still have occasional nausea and tiredness but in general feel much better than I did in August!
    Going out - I mean for dinner or to a party. What do you wear? Going to a leaving party on Saturday and then next week want to wear smth dressy to our dinners, but I guess would have to settle for jeans :(
    Oh we booked a place in Nenagh already. My OH found some place with very good reviews and not too expensive, and they have a lake where you can rent a boat! Hope I won't get seasick on a boat in addition to morning sickness! :)

Hey ladies great to hear everyone is feeling better.

Yellow hen cant believe your 16weeks on Friday wow! Enjoy your two week holiday im very jealous, are you off anywhere nice? Thats crazy that you'll only have 16weeks left in work once you come back. That will fly in!

Annetthea congrats on the job thats great news :) that will help your weeks fly.

Lilbe - I defo think wearing dresses helps show off the bump that little bit better! I always wore trousers in work, with a dress the odd time, but now im constantly in dresses. there more comfortable. As regards going out, you could try Pennys for some nice cheap dresses that you could maybe bling up with some accessories. Im still just about fitting my own dresses for night out but my going out jeans are a little bit uncomfortable on me. defo have a look in pennys! go for the cotton type that has a little more give in them! (you would think ive been out loads, last weekend was my first weekend out since i got pregnant :) but felt great having the hair and make up done and wearing something nice)

Thanks Ellie, will have a look for some accessories, that's a good idea. My going out dresses are out of question, no way I will fit in them, may be will try to accessorise my work dresses :)
    Got a dress in Penneys last Saturday, but it's more for winter, it's thick and warm, but might have a look this weekend may be will find there smth for now.

Lilbe, I think my social life has all but dissappeared at the moment so going out clothes really aren't a worry for me :o I have ordered some stuff from new look though and i also picked up some clothes in H&M at the weekend. Some of the sizes are so hard to judge. As much as Im a 12 in H&M regular clothes, Im at least a 14 in their maternity trousers :eek:

We're going to new york for a week and then Im taking a wee off at home. We havent been anywhere this year so I am so looking forward to a break. Thinking I might manage to get some maternity stuff in gap but new york is so hard for women that Im not banking on that.

I am still exhausted even though I'm 16 weeks. Feel more tired than I did in the first 12 weeks to be honest. Still have headaches and just generally not feeling that 'glow' that you're meant to be getting now. :(

Got my invoice for the hospital today, think Im going to sit on it for a while. It feels a bit early to pay for it at this stage. What do you all think?

Oh also, have any of you been keeping an eye on your weight. I knew mine before I got pregnant as I'd put on over a stone. I still havent put on any weight yet despite eating utter junkfood every day! Have any of you any idea where you're at?

thanks girls.. i think ill be the best childcare worker out therethat they will give me a permanent job or at least hire me after ive had the baby :/ wishful thinking but i will definatly not give them a chance to fire me.. I think Iwill tell them about bump in November as ill be only 5 months than and hopefully not too big just a bit chubs? what do ye think?
    oh yellow hen that sounds lovely ,,how long is the flight? u nervous or excited? :)
    lilbe- maybe a nice maxi dress with tan and the hair? or as the girls said previously pennys.. pennys is always good or maybe go around and see if there is any sales.. i have outgrown all my jeans.. haha.. i got a really nice black dress with a wine lace in pennys and my OH could not keep his hands off me haha..
    yellow hen i know what you mean by the tiredness by 5 im not fit to do anything and my bedtime is like 9 or half 9,, cant wait for this energy boost thats meant to be coming :) can you take anything for the headaches? i think this pregnancy is the best ever as I dont feel pregnant just from the chubbiness and tiredness :D well i went to the gym before baby and i got to 9.5stone i use to be 10.5 stone and now im 10.5 stone again but that could bedue from not excercing aswell :)
    has anyone tried the gender old wive tales prediction?xx

annettea wrote: »
    thanks girls.. i think ill be the best childcare worker out therethat they will give me a permanent job or at least hire me after ive had the baby :/ wishful thinking but i will definatly not give them a chance to fire me.. I think Iwill tell them about bump in November as ill be only 5 months than and hopefully not too big just a bit chubs? what do ye think?
    oh yellow hen that sounds lovely ,,how long is the flight? u nervous or excited? :)
    lilbe- maybe a nice maxi dress with tan and the hair? or as the girls said previously pennys.. pennys is always good or maybe go around and see if there is any sales.. i have outgrown all my jeans.. haha.. i got a really nice black dress with a wine lace in pennys and my OH could not keep his hands off me haha..
    yellow hen i know what you mean by the tiredness by 5 im not fit to do anything and my bedtime is like 9 or half 9,, cant wait for this energy boost thats meant to be coming :) can you take anything for the headaches? i think this pregnancy is the best ever as I dont feel pregnant just from the chubbiness and tiredness :D well i went to the gym before baby and i got to 9.5stone i use to be 10.5 stone and now im 10.5 stone again but that could bedue from not excercing aswell :)
    has anyone tried the gender old wive tales prediction?xx

Congrats on the new job Annettea. That must be exhausting, minding kids all day when pregnant? I only sit at a desk and at that, I feel ready to nod off most of the time!

The flight to new york is 5.5hrs one way and 7 on the way back (must be flying against the wind :)). No, I'm not nervous at all, said it to the consultant and he said the only thing i need is the flight socks which i've got. Otherwise, I'll just bring my book, watch a movie and prob eat waaay too much junk... i'm just hoping I get some energy when we get there so I can shop, shop, shop!!!

Yellow hen, have a fab holiday! New York is fantastic, I went a couple of years ago, loved it.
    I'm not sure about stones, but I used to be 60 - 61kg before pregnancy, was about 63-64kg at 11 weeks, and now probably even bigger. But I think most of it comes from just general putting on weight. My body went mental in the second and third months, I only wanted to eat junk food and drink sugary drinks, but now I'm back to normal, so hopefully from now on any weight put will be baby weight.
    Annettea, thanks for the suggestion! But you should see me to suggest to do smth with hair :) I have a very short haircut at the moment (similar to what Rihanna has), there is not much you can do with it! :)
    I'm pretty sure you will be the best childcare worker, they will have to offer you a payrise to make sure they keep you! :)

• Advertisement

Yellow Hen, im so jealous i love NYC you will have a great time, hopefully the adrenalin and buzz of NY will take over and you wont be too exhausted. We're getting married over there paddys weekend 2014. Going to try get a trip offer before the end of next year to organise it all.

I was like you lilbe the second and third month i ate complete and under crap and actually began to crave salads in the last two weeks because of all the crap i ate but i haven't gained a lb since i got pregnant ive actually lost 2lb. I've defo gained a belly and boobs but i think im losing muscle so that would explain why i haven't gained weight.

Girls i have a bit of a dilema and its not for another 10 months BUT I have a wedding Next July in Argentina, i wont be booking flights until a couple of weeks before hand but i really don't know if I can go BUT I don't think i would forgive myself if i didn't. its my brother who is getting married, and ive been thinking about it on and off for weeks. do i bring a 3month old or do i leave baby with daddy and granparents for a week as i cant imagine i could go for any longer without the baby. We cant afford for both myslef and hubby to go as we're getting married the following march and flights alone to argentina are €1100! what would you do? :(

Advertisement