Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brown to blonde

• 07-07-2012 11:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭

My hair is currently this colour - Brown_hair_specials.jpeg and I want to have it platinum blonde in a short cut. Is this possible in one go at the hairdressers (will probably go to Barry's in Galway). Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

My hair is currently this colour - Brown_hair_specials.jpeg and I want to have it platinum blonde in a short cut. Is this possible in one go at the hairdressers (will probably go to Barry's in Galway). Thanks.

LilMissCiara is your hair in good condition? Do you use ghds? After almost a year of highlights I have gone back to my natural colour my hair got so damaged no amount of conditioners, oils etc could fix it! I spent a fortune on shampoos, conditioners etc. Another thing is your natural colour always suits you! I was not platnium by any means but I found it such high maintence. The shade I wanted could never achieve due to the natural tone to my hair which is another thing to consider.
    Ghds+bleach=snapped hair
    Your roots will be a nightmare and you will probably need them done every 3 weeks as they will reappear in a block. If you do want to go lighter go gradually with highlights as the regrowth won't be as bad. I don't know if you can achieve this in one go (I know Katie price did it but I think it took something like 17 hours and her hair literally looked fried!) it will involve a full head of bleach!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

get highlights i would rather go that route than fully bleach my hair the other poster is right its too much maintenance,and costs a fortune in conditioners and serums and such,better off to try the highlights and see how you get on with them first..

Advertisement