Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postgrad Fee

• 08-07-2012 2:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,009 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I'm wondering is there a registration fee as part of of a postgrad course. I know there's the fee in relation to actually doing it e.g mine is 2750, but do you have to pay the 2150 etc that you had to in the undergrad years, or do you just pay the 150 student services charge.

Thanks for any help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

At the time I did my postgrad with UCC that before the notion of fees came in I only paid for the amount stated think it were €2000 paid by instalments first half in September the second half in January. I'd imagine its just the amount stated for the year at the moment which is currently 2,750 euro they increase it each year. Its registration but think it includes fees and examination fees as well.

Clarify it with the grad or fees office they might give you heads up on it. Might be different now with the introduction of the fees but as far as I am concerned the cost of fees is included in the cost of the course and registration.

Advertisement