Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

German MotoGP on TV now-LIVE

• 08-07-2012 11:59am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭

The German MOTO GP race is on TV LIVE now.

Starts at 12 noon and not the usual 1pm.

Just on their warm up lap now.:)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Stoner crashes out on 3rd LAST CORNER OF VERY LAST LAP>:eek::D

Id say Lorenzo is secretly laughing,after himself being wiped out on the 1st corner off the start line,last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Pipz

Stoner crashed out in the 2nd last corner. Reckon there was a bit of rain on the track. Fair play to Pedrosa, great race from him.

Feel sorry for Crutchlow, just went wide, otherwise I reckon he would have got Dovi for 4th. Spies is still messing. I want to hit him with something and tell him to get his act together. Tech 3 boys are embarassing him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Pipz wrote: »
    Stoner crashed out in the 2nd last corner. Reckon there was a bit of rain on the track. Fair play to Pedrosa, great race from him.

Feel sorry for Crutchlow, just went wide, otherwise I reckon he would have got Dovi for 4th. Spies is still messing. I want to hit him with something and tell him to get his act together. Tech 3 boys are embarassing him.

3rd last corner according to the lads live on BBC2.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Pipz wrote: »

Agreed. Spies is supposed to be on a superior bike and the two lads just make a show of him every week. I reckon if Cal got by Dovi sooner, it would have been a better/different race. I felt for him when he went wide. Fell off the couch laughing when Stoner binned it! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Spies as much as I like him is a TOTAL DISASTER tbh. Every race he runs wide on corners letting people by or binning it as a result....total "ROOKIE" mistakes. Fair enough if he is winning and is pushing hard or 2nd trying to win the race but I tell ya what he is in severe danger off getting dropped.

Delighted for that Casey Moaner, no doubt he will blame the rain but dani was pushing even harder and he did not bin it.

Bradl in 5th had a great race and was too gutted for cal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Great days racing been glued to eurosport all day :D

Advertisement