Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xtra Vision Trade In Games?

• 08-07-2012 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Does anyone know if xtra vision give cash for traded in ps3 and xbox games or is it just store credit

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

they give both
    theres a link to it on their facebook page

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Mutant

TheGunns wrote: »
    they give both
    theres a link to it on their facebook page

I checked their facebook page but it said nothing about paying cash only the trade in price for a couple of games

Mutant wrote: »
    I checked their facebook page but it said nothing about paying cash only the trade in price for a couple of games

theres a link on the link which mentions cash

http://www.xtravision.ie/gamestrading

follow that link

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Mutant

TheGunns wrote: »
    theres a link on the link which mentions cash

http://www.xtravision.ie/gamestrading

follow that link

Didnt notice that tanks

no problem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭CrazyFish

Just remember you get less money if you take cash. I can't remember how much less you get but I think its a fiver or a tenner less.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

they dont give you cash
    only store credit
    tryed it today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 jate3d9u1qxmwc

They are pretty bad trade in value I mean €3:50 for MW3 is terrible when Gamesnash.ie is giving me €20 and there trade in games are always in amazing condition still GameStop can be worse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭apache

I treated myself to a ps3 about 5 months ago in gamestop. Got 2 latest games free with it. (choice of 6 to choose from). Its been gathering dust the past few months so i toddled up to xtra vision to see what second hand games they had and to see what they were pricewise. I was very surprised at the cheap cost. I usually would buy games brand new but never again.

Buy 3 games and get the cheapest free. I got final fantasy x111, shellshock 2 and assassin's creed 2 for e35. Delighted! I try and not get immersed in them as i see its 3.20am and i just got lost in them!

I never pass them on as like to keep them but i'd say if you were trading/selling you'd get shag all if thats how cheap they are to buy so just as well.

I'm not one of those people who have to get a game as soon as it comes out so i'm not bothered really about that. Might be different for xmas as might get a new title as a gift.

But my local xtra vision 10 mins walk from my house have to say very impressed altogether. Will pick up another few titles soon i'd say :)

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Justwinginit

I went into xtravision to see what I'd get for BF3 not long ago, used one on shelf for €29.99, thought I might get €12-€15, oh no, €4 I was offered! Needless to say, I still have it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Cex is your best bet. Traded in Max Payne 3 and dead island for 21 each credit today and got halo 4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭LiamKK1982

If you can get to HMV trade in your games there, they give the best trade in prices of any brick & mortar store

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

HMV used to give fantastic trade in value, now its god awful. Xtravision gave me 20 quid cash for mario 3D land today, so I was fairly pleased :)

Advertisement