Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1/16 and 1/10 RC Tamiya Tanks/vehicles Wanted

Options
  • 08-07-2012 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hello, I'm Josh and am i'm new on the forum. I'm on the lookout for unwanted 1/16 RC Tamiya tanks and 1/10 scale Tamiya RC vehicles. Any condition will be considered. I'm in the kildare region and will travel for the right vehicle. Thanks for any help. I have cash waiting but can't swing "new" prices.
    Kind Regards,
    Josh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭punchit92

Hi josh,
    I'm selling a Tamiya Ta01 lancia Delta. It's painted and has a cockpit set from 1994. No electronics though.
    Regs Daniel

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jfleming89

Apologies for the late reply. Can you send me a picture or two of the electrical system and running gear and body? I'm at jfleming89@gmail.com. What kind of dosh do you need for it and where you situated?
    Kind Regards,
    Josh

Advertisement