Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

season 3 week 16 results

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Right tactic man, I lost Antonio Gates for the rest of the season with an abdominal tear, so I am pretty much staring at one-and-done for the playoffs. Passing game will be almost non-existent with him and Maclin gone, down to reserves.

And what did it get me? A needless 31-14 win over the CPU Colts when the division was wrapped up anyway.

Ouch! Maclin and Gates! That leaves a huge amount of weight on Big boy turners shoulders and waist line!

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

It really is the league vs Buffalo!

It can't be, you have bought most of the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

etloveslsd wrote: »
    It really is the league vs Buffalo!

It can't be, you have bought most of the league.

There are few who stand opposed to the Bills. Few who have resisted the temptation of pints and kebabs. However, we are growing in numbers everyday!

Soon we will be strong enough to have our own breakaway league. A league free from corruption. Free from the chains of oppression forced upon us. Free from Tim Tebow.

We shall call ourselves the USFL!!!

What could possibly go wrong...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

The league shall be called the AFL and Al will be the head. We will recruit players from the BFL, just like in the 1960s.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Who will head this new league and remember... Power corrupts..

• Advertisement

Who will head this new league and remember... Power corrupts..

Quote the moderator!!! Is this the definition of irony???

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

ibmax wrote: »

I haven't banned you.. I'm like the Untouchables...!

I haven't banned you.. I'm like the Untouchables...!

Are you telling me you're Elliott Ness, the Bills are Al Capone and you want to head up the USFL???

This is an interesting tangent we're embarking on!!!

Are you telling me you're Elliott Ness, the Bills are Al Capone and you want to head up the USFL???

This is an interesting tangent we're embarking on!!!

I meant I cant be corrupted or bought!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Ouch! Maclin and Gates! That leaves a huge amount of weight on Big boy turners shoulders and waist line!

Yeah not looking good.
    Stupid move on my part to play any starters.

Danario Alexander will be back for playoffs though! Queue zero excitement from Cincinnati fans as they remember every one of his drops this season as soon as defender even looks at him, such a pussy!

• Advertisement

Yeah not looking good.
    Stupid move on my part to play any starters.

Danario Alexander will be back for playoffs though! Queue zero excitement from Cincinnati fans as they remember every one of his drops this season as soon as defender even looks at him, such a pussy!

I would still say you are a good bet to get the 3rd seed Rob.

Even with his back ups Dave will be tough to beat in the next game week for me.
    If i lose I play him :(

Even with his back ups Dave will be tough to beat in the next game week for me.

Trying to move away from your previous pints and kebabs statements are we?:cool:

Trying to move away from your previous pints and kebabs statements are we?:cool:

Dave wont want to lose... and tbh i think dave will fancy his chances against both me and Rob!

But i wont lie I am partial to a kebab!

Dave wont want to lose... and tbh i think dave will fancy his chances against both me and Rob!

But i wont lie I am partial to a kebab!

Elliot Ness until a kebab is wafted around....useful info.

Elliot Ness until a kebab is wafted around....useful info.

Only the finest kebabs man :pac:

There's a place down the road from me, it does a Burger Kebab fcuk me it blows your head off with the sauces and spices in it.. just letting you know!

There's a place down the road from me, it does a Burger Kebab fcuk me it blows your head off with the sauces and spices in it.. just letting you know!

where is this place!!!!

where is this place!!!!

Southside, Deans Grange to be precise, when i was younger i use to eat it a lot, not so much now but when i do get it its a great kebab experience

Southside, Deans Grange to be precise, when i was younger i use to eat it a lot, not so much now but when i do get it its a great kebab experience

Whats the place called .. im already on my way

Whats the place called .. im already on my way

Europa..thank me later!

Advertisement