Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This really should be in the Mobile forum but its general enough to ask here

Options
  • 08-07-2012 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭

I am looking into writing an app whereby the user gambles on two flies climbing up a wall. My question is how could I make it interesting enough that people would be prepared to spend 79 cents on it?

Any novel suggestions welcomed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭FullRetard

you could have the flies fly anti clockwise.Flies never fly anti clockwise.Never.

I'd pay 79 cent to see that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

FullRetard wrote: »
    you could have the flies fly anti clockwise.Flies never fly anti clockwise.Never.

I'd pay 79 cent to see that.

Nigga, you just went.... wait....

To make it more interesting you could introduce an online element whereby a room of people can bet on fly A or B and message each other. The winnings are divided between the winners depending on how much they bet.

Not sure the idea has wings really. It would need more than just random flies. Like you own and train your fly with winnings from bets and stuff.

Advertisement