Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Book Depository 10% discount [July 2012]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Thanks, just saved 2.25 on my order.
    Make sure to go through the link that the OP provided otherwise there isn't any box for the discount code.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭cookiemonst3r

Has anyone had problems using their Laser card on this site? I'm not sure what the problem is, but I'm thinking it might be the new "Valid from" section. I tried two different cards and they site wasn't accepting either. I used to always use my Laser card to order books from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭elaicah

Has anyone had problems using their Laser card on this site? I'm not sure what the problem is, but I'm thinking it might be the new "Valid from" section. I tried two different cards and they site wasn't accepting either. I used to always use my Laser card to order books from them.
    Did you get Laser to work? I've never noticed it in the list of payment options so I normally order using a credit card.
    What do you select from the list to use Laser, is it Maestro?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Don't think you can use Laser with Book Depository- Laser is specific to Ireland ONLY. Perhaps they accept Cirrus or Maestro but not Laser.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Earth Traveller

The July code has expired but you might still get a cheaper price by using bookdepository.com instead of the .co.uk site. The .com site has same layout, same selection of books, same access to your account details and wish list, free postage to Ireland but, in my experience, it is usually cheaper than its U.K. sister site.

I just bought a reference book for EUR 58.93 on .com that was EUR 64.66 on .co.uk.

• Advertisement
Advertisement