Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC price

• 08-07-2012 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭

I have a 50Mb package with Anytime World calls

im looking at their Prices on their site it saying 47 euros but im being charged 56 euros a month.

how much are you guys coughing up a month on this

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Its called VAT....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

That doesn't sound right, firstly I just looked at their site and it states that all prices on the packages are including VAT.
    The other thing is that 23% on €47 would bring the total to €57.81

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,234 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Stand alone charge, they've forgotten to remove it I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

btw I've had Upc broadband installed via cable modem since 2005 along with basic analogue tv package.

My account/bill details state I'm currently on the 30mb fibre power package.
    Is it possible to cancel the tv side of things & if so, do I still get charge for the 'basic tv point', along with an extra stand alone charge.

I'm paying €142.82 total inc. vat every 2 months.

85.39 for the internet & 57.43 for the TV, which I don't need anymore, should have cancelled it a good while back.

I always thought 'fibre' broadband was something more modern than the service I get though the 7 y/old cable connection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

Definitely a standalone charge - give them a ring and they will get this removed, €47 is the correct price including VAT

Brgds
    Johnny

• Advertisement
Advertisement