Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stabbing in Larchville!!??

Options
  • 08-07-2012 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭

Hi, I was on my way over to Lisduggan today and I saw an area in Larchville i think its called, just down from Lisduggan shops theres the credit union and then futher down there,

As i was passing by i saw the area taped off and a guard standing in the middle of the road with a un marked car and a squad car I drove down and I couldnt pass through one of the neighbours told me the road was closed since last night as there were "a couple of stabbings last night" I listened to te radio but didnt hear anything. anybody know what happened.?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Apparently one of the houses were blaring out Swedish House Mafia last night and the inevitable happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Story doing the rounds about a crossbow shooting

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Story doing the rounds about a crossbow shooting

O_O
    Sh1t goin medieval all up in here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

I know but I can';t tell you. tumblrm1kootsyno1qfnp35.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Haha I know too na na nana na

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

I would like to introduce site bans for people who say, "I know what happened but I cant tell you" "I know something you dont know" or any variation of it!

kryogen wrote: »
    I would like to introduce site bans for people who say, "I know what happened but I cant tell you" "I know something you dont know" or any variation of it!

Or at least public floggings.
    FLOGGINGS FOR ALL!!!

Obviously people can't talk about something like that on here in detail tho lads...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

michellie wrote: »
    Obviously people can't talk about something like that on here in detail tho lads...
    Then say nothing at all on here and lose the attempt to provoke a rise or a response out of people interested in what happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Garda car just flew by, never a dull moment in this town:( anyways meant to ask this b4 might as well do it here, is there any significence to the 'silver' garda car around town.

• Advertisement

danjo-xx wrote: »
    Garda car just flew by, never a dull moment in this town:( anyways meant to ask this b4 might as well do it here, is there any significence to the 'silver' garda car around town.

Not sure. I originally thought DS from a couple of call outs ive seen.
    Seen the ARU on a mission thursday or friday too but havent heard what it was about

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Just the new colour is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Just the new colour is all.

And easier to sell on silver.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

One of the marked silver cars is the Armed Unit anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Sully wrote: »

Nope, just the regular. RSU are in the fancy white Volvo estates.

Sully wrote: »

ARU is a jeep with different lights (And Armed Response Unit plastered on the sides)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Nope, just the regular. RSU are in the fancy white Volvo estates.
    Doesn't say much for my eyesight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

No nothing at all. Jaysus its just a garda car boys, calm down. Its nothing unusual.

Ahh go way is that cause you don't know, next thing you'll want to do is close down the site.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Well, lately when people are saying that its just taking the piss from a thread a few weeks back. But when people seriously say that they get f*ck off with themselves. It makes them just sound like snobby **** that want attention.

• Advertisement

cocoshovel wrote: »
    Well, lately when people are saying that its just taking the piss from a thread a few weeks back. But when people seriously say that the get f*ck off with themselves. Makes them just sound like snobby **** that what attention.
    In english please:confused:

marlin vs wrote: »
    Ahh go way is that cause you don't know, next thing you'll want to do is close down the site.:rolleyes:

Yes that is exactly why, and that is exactly the next logical thing I would like

:rolleyes:

You may have a life with so little in it that you need to get a thrill from going on the net pretending to be in the know about stuff (and tbh its Waterford, who doesnt know 99% of what goes on within 48 hours!) its sad.

We're not allowed say what happened though on here. I normally just go to pm when these situations pop up.

We're not allowed say what happened though on here. I normally just go to pm when these situations pop up.

Yeah, and pretty much everybody knows we are not allowed to speculate with details, so when people are doing it taking the piss it can funny, I actually intended my post to be a joke more or less, but when a knob comes on to say it for no other reason I can think of only that they need to feel like they are important? they are just being idiots.

Yeah, and pretty much everybody knows we are not allowed to speculate with details, so when people are doing it taking the piss it can funny, I actually intended my post to be a joke more or less, but when a knob comes on to say it for no other reason I can think of only that they need to feel like they are important? they are just being idiots.

Ah I know what ya mean. By now we probably all heard a few rumours anyways.
    Cant believe someone used a fecking hollow pointed arrow with uranium on the stick on someone over a game of pokemon. The gold cards are rare though so maybe it was justifiable.

I'd have shot him twice to be sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

cocoshovel wrote: »
    No nothing at all. Jaysus its just a garda car boys, calm down. Its nothing unusual.

ah come on now, we've all seen the blue/white garda cars but 'silver' is a bit unusual and seems to be trying to stand out for some reason, when one would imagine ordinary kop cars should be camouflaging them selves in some cases.

I'm glad I got you'r knickers in a twist,you took the bait.:D:D

You sir, are quite the prankster!

• Advertisement

People are so touchy around here lately.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement