Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Okay lads lets cut to the heart of the Visa Debit card issue - ordering on Dominos.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Hi All,

Our Visa Debit Team has investigated this in full and are not aware of any further issues with using Visa Debit cards on this particular website. They are now going to raise another investigation and we will update this thread when we have an update.

For anyone who should experience difficulties using their card on this or any other website, please call Banking 365 on 0818 365 365, and a representative will investigate further for you.

Tara,

This situation is far from resolved. It failed for me again tonight. I rang 365 phone and was nicely told to Foxtrot Oscar. I was told that the issue is with pre-saved details on dominos site. This is NOT the case as I NEVER saved card details with Dominos.

Laser worked. Visa Debit does not. Yet you won't give me my Laser back.

Just fix the problem and less of the excuses.

Pissed off
    Keith

EDIT : Right, I tried to order as an unregistered user. It STILL declined my card. This is NOT a "pre-saved card" problem. Again FIX YOUR SYSTEM!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi RangerR,

We have investigated this previously and can confirm customers have been successful in ordering from Domino's pizza online. If you would like this to look into this further for you, can you please pm us with your name, branch and contact number, we will look into this further for you.

Thanks
    Linda

Lisa,

Thanks. PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

Guess what! Dominos rejected my visa debit card tonight..

ANNOYING!!

HUNGRY!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Arthur888

Hi there ! Could you tell me why my new Visa Debit can't go overdraft for -40 euros like I did that before with my LASER Card . Some time I need that , but that card not working like that !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kkapp

I have used my visa debit card on the domino's website no problem this weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Arthur888,

Thanks for posting.

If you have an authorised overdraft on your account, you should be able to access the funds with your Visa Debit card in the same way as your old Laser card.

Thanks

Billy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi rondeco,

Thanks for posting.

Please call Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 / 00 353 1 4044000 and a representative will request a report of the transaction on the Dominos website.

Thanks

Billy

I'm dealing with Dominos on this issue as I'm not really getting anywhere with BOI.

Dominos deleted my account, with my consent, and I set it up again. My Visa Debit was still declined. I sent them an update email this morning and just waiting for them to get back to me. I'm not sure why they did this, as I told them that it happens if I order without logging in.

When I contact BOI, I'm told that the latest memo that was circulated about this is that it's more than likely the old card details stored by Dominos and used in error. However, as EVERYONE knows, Dominos doesn't store your card details. They request it for EVERY purchase. I also tried telling the agent "I'm NOT logging in. They don't know who I am". She was having none of it. Got a bit ratty, to be honest.

* Not looking for a BOI Rep response.

Hi RangeR,

We understand you didn't request a response but we would like to get this resolved for you. We had previously asked you to pm us your contact details, if you would like us to try contact you again and get this investigated please let us know.

Thanks
    Linda

• Advertisement

Cheers Linda. I'll give Dominos a few days to reply first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 lovebug

Literally off the phone with a lady on 365 telephone system and I got the payment declined message after entering my Verified by Visa password... She said are you sure you're entering the expiry date correctly, I went through the whole ordering process with her while she was on the phone and still it said payment declined.

She's going to get someone to call me and investigate 2 of my attempts... this is bad form... I tried my BOI Mastercard credit card and it worked perfectly....

I expect to get an update on this matter soon enough...

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭robertowjr

Same thing here, this thing is not working.

Tried for 3 months and still not working, can't be that hard to sort that out..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi robertowjr,

Thanks for your post.

As lovebug mentioned above, we would advise contacting Banking365 and a representative will have your declined transactions investigated further.

Thanks
    Tara

Still not working, who should I talk to? I can't send you a PM, can you guys give me a ring? Thanks

Hi robertowjr,

We have requested an investigation into this issue. We have contacted Dominos who have advised there are intermittent issues with their website that they are currently investigating.

We will advise once we have an update.
    Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 36 ModeMadFan

Hi I tried to ring your Customer Helpline today and eventually gave up. I tried to use the Visa Debit card but the Verified By Visa information was not correct I was told. I didn't set up any Verified By Visa information for my BOI Visa Debit card.

I have a NIB Visa Credit Card and I set up the Verified By Visa information myself so what is the story with the BOI Visa Cebit Card?

Is there information set up that I don't know about?

Thanks

Gary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi Gary,

Thanks for your query. If you were using the Verified by Visa service for the first time, you should have been presented with a window where you would have been asked some information about your card such as the expiry date, etc along with a few other questions. Once this was correctly filled in, you would then be prompted to create a new Verified by Visa password.

If you were asked for your Verified by Visa password from the start, it would mean that you have previously registered for the service.

The easiest way for you to have this looked into would be to contact our dedicated Verified by Visa team directly by ringing 0818 365 365 and choosing option 6 and then option 2.

Thanks
    Pat

Hi robertowjr,

We have requested an investigation into this issue. We have contacted Dominos who have advised there are intermittent issues with their website that they are currently investigating.

We will advise once we have an update.
    Thanks
    Linda

Thanks Linda!

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭mickeyboymel

Still not working.....GRRRRR!!! Can Dominos take card detail over the phone?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi mickeyboymel,

Thanks for getting touch. While Dominos are investigating the issue, you should still be able to use your Visa Debit card to make payments to them over the phone. You will need to confirm whether or not this is possible with your local Dominos outlet.

Thanks
    Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 2 aniusia2710

hello.
    i have problem .i cant usemy visa debit online.when i putting my details there right that is incorrect but it is same deatales wich i have on my documents .i can use that card in shops normal..but no online.how i can activate this.i was in customer service..they say that i have to call. i call on that number wich they give me ..then they say i can do that on ATM but how?i want sometimes buy something online now one card i have lockedbeacuse always was something wrong when i put my detales about witch they ask..oh..sorry my english is not good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi aniusia2710.

Thanks for getting in touch.

It sounds as though you are trying to activate your Verified By Visa account.
    If you are having trouble doing this or have been locked out, please contact Banking365 on 0818 365 365, select option 6 and then option 2 and a representative will be happy to help you.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.
    Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 2 aniusia2710

Laura..please i dont know nothing..:(how i can activate card verifield by bsa account?better for me tray to do that online..NOW one my card working others are locekd :(but thank you a lot:)for your help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi aniusia2710.

Unfortunately it's not possible to unlock your Verified by Visa account online. Please call the number above and a representative will be happy to help you.

Thanks
    Laura

Any word on this, Dominos, specific issue? I wouldn't think it would take so long to identify, never mind resolve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭Solair

I just tried Dominos and my BOI Visa Debit was declined.
    We tried with another family member's VOI Visa debit and it was also declined.

Seems to be some kind of stupid issue with Dominos. It'd put you off using Visa debit.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Solair wrote: »
    Seems to be some kind of stupid issue with Dominos. It'd put you off using Visa debit.

I posted earlier in the thread that I have used a ulster visa debit card several time on dominos and never encountered any issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭Technoprisoner

i have had this problem myself with my bank of ireland visa debit...but my bank of ireland master card works fine. It must be a dominos problem surely

• Advertisement

Hi everyone,

We know that some customers have been successful using a Bank of Ireland Visa Debit on Dominoes. We have asked Visa to look into the issue but they need more information like time of transaction and card used. If anyone would like us to pm us with your name, contact number and branch. We will organise a call to get the information and follow this up.

Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement